So What are You Doing ? Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm checking interference, and letting my cat lay on my back whilst I myself am laying on my bed. I kinda want to get upand do something, but, my cat is quite sleepy, and it is cozy warm...

I am trying to tolerate the gaggle of squealing Valley Girls next door who have been so loud since about 8pm and I'm feeling like I live in a dorm. So much for common walls, wood floors where you hear every click and clack of their expensive designer heels and shared yards. It all ends at midnight, I say. I plan to sternly tell them to shut the f*ck up at that time which out of all due respect they should. Don't want to spoil a good time, but this has really pissed me off and I keep turning up the volume of my TV, iPod and stereo but they get louder and louder...........I want to pull my hair out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doing some laundry, just got the mail.

When I went to put the first load into the dryer I noticed that the container that you pour the liquid soap into was full.. yea.. I forgot to put it in the first wash. So I had to do it again.... :huh:

Mondays!

tiny dancer said:
Drinking a lot of hot fluids because I have Laryngitis. :yuck:

Oh nooooo! I have been battling that with a wicked cough. People keep laughing at me as my voice comes and goes. It really sucks! Well you bundle up and keep warm and dry and keep pushing those fluids. I have had more hot tea with lemon and honey this past week then my entire life I think! Wish I could send you some lemons from the tree in my back yard!

Take care! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom