So What are You Doing ? Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to find something to do. I've finished high school forever, I'm trying to fill time until schoolies week

I lack imagination right now :reject:

BBRRRR ... It's too cold in my home ... I'm now enjoying a nice hot cup of tea. :up:
I'm also waiting for my brother-in-law to come over and fix my furnace since it's 'on-the-blink' this morning. :tsk:
Thank Goodness ... his business is heating and air-conditioning !! :bow:

MsMofoGone said:
BBRRRR ... It's too cold in my home ... I'm now enjoying a nice hot cup of tea. :up:
I'm also waiting for my brother-in-law to come over and fix my furnace since it's 'on-the-blink' this morning. :tsk:
Thank Goodness ... his business is heating and air-conditioning !! :bow:

Oh MsMofoGone , that 's not good about your furnace. but good that you have someone in your family that does that type of work.
I had to pay 62 dollars just to have mine checked out for the winter. Hope that you get warm soon. :hug:

I'm just killing time here, before I had off to get my hair cut later. Have the day off.

^ Thanks tiny dancer !! :hug:
That's a shame you had to spend that much money ... just for an inspection. :sad:
Yeah, it's GREAT having family members that can remedy some home repairs ... but, as all my family live a far distance away from me ... well, that's real hard for them to get down here regularly. :tsk:
I've been waiting for the past week for my brother-in-law but now with our "cold blast" of weather last night ... he didn't have a choice but to show up today. :up:

Congrats on having the day off ... I hope you enjoy yourself !! :wink:

BTW ... I'm still drinking plenty of hot tea to keep toasty warm !!

I haven't had tea in so long......... what a good time to start. It's cold here....... (inside the house). Maybe I should put on more than a Tshirt :hmm:

I'll be having a nice, warm, dinner soon :macdevil:, so I'm looking forward to that. Other than that, I've got absolutely nothing to do, and it freaks me out a l ittle bit.......... but I can further my self-control in the process, I guess....

:der: I don't like not having things to do.......

Going into work later than usual tonight !! :up:
Since I've done my fair share these past few days of staying later to help the boss with last minute tasks (withOUT the OT involved) I guess I'm just too dedicated ... to say No !! :wink:
I now get my pay-back by going in late ... instead of leaving early.
I don't know ... something still feels unfair about that picture !! :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom