So What are You Doing ? Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished lecture. It was interesting what the person said, however, the other students were annoying and asked me weird questions:eyebrow: next time maybe i won't talk to anyone before the lecture starts lol:wink:

going back to sleep*

I just got home from X-mas tree shopping with my brother and my folks.
They bought new artificial trees for their homes.
Now, I'm back at my home checking out the forums for awhile, then taking a nap before going into work tonight !! :wink:

Having fun working with the boss tonight ... :up: :giggle:
We resource to humor as that makes the evening fly by and helps break the tension when we're under hectic deadlines so the work can get done !! :wink:

Trying real hard to get some work done but Blue Crack stopping me:mad:

On the blue crack while listening to the radio&drinking a Morgans and lemonade! :drool: :drunk:

Just kicking back, watched a great Hockey Night In Canada game, having some pita bread, drinking Tetley tea, listening to Sir Paul's new album.

Ah a great evening :)
Carek1230 said:
Trying to figure out my new U2 iPod :der:
Feel free to post any querries.

The iPod is almost done charging. I just watched a movie and am taking a break. Thanks! If I have questions I will be back! I'm also getting a copy of the U2 collection from a friend :wink: Can't wait!

Its work mode today and the rest of this week...both of us typing reports, glancing to the TV in the corner where the "boss" put "Rattle and Hum" and now the "Best of..." DVD's...

And yes, we whistle while we work...:)

AngelofHarlem01 said:
trying to make a graph in excel and the creepy mircosoft office assistant keeps bugging me out and raising his eyebrows like it's questioning mah ability to make a graph :| i'll show it who's boss:wink:

This is not "Mr. Clip" of which ye speak. Mr. Clip and I are friends.

:eyebrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom