So...summer plans people?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Graduation on the 14th of June
17th birthday with surgery the following day...
12th of July, we'll be having a family reunion and a lawn dart tournament in homage to my late grand-mother.
Moving (college)
And I'll be working all summer...

:wink: Moving(funny u should mention Lexington,KY MsPurl!!) I am moving there with a friend, taking teaching courses, working, and then moving south, south of Tampa, FL maybe Sarasota!! Just want to see more of FL and tired of Jax!:huh: Get a real good teaching job whereever I move to!! got a Major tour to plan/save for..hint:think 2010!!:sexywink: :yes:

release a single, promote it

maybe berlin in june, maybe sziget in august. and back to berlin for popkomm in october

Germany several times in May & June
A lot of concerts
Prague with my literature groupe end of June
Trying to escape the European championships :madspit:
Painting, writing, drinking, enjoying the garden in July at my friend's house by the lakeside
2 weeks Ireland in August

I'll be working most of the summer...hopefully going to Kentucky to visit my best friend for her birthday and the 4th of July...spending a lot of time with my nephew, playing outside, going on day trips, swimming...maybe a few day trips into the States to do some shopping...possibly a weekend bus trip to NYC!

Starting next weekend: My neice's graduation from Univeristy- up north -merging into the annual family renuion, also in north Alabama.
Another neice getting married this summer.
after that just work since I want to save some vacation time in case I have to run from hurricane's. :|
If I don't have to relocate this summer - vacation in September.

Going to California for 3 days with my mum in August to study and take specimens of an odd crustacean that we found a few years ago there.
We're gonna sleep in the back of the car. Good timez.

Other that that, I plan on spending my warm summer days indoors writing frightening verse to an geeky boy in Michigan. :|

I was planning on spending July in CA taking a course at USC, but the credit crisis has hindered that plan. Instead I get to spend the beginning of the summer still as a substitute teacher (hell), and then get to find probably multiple menial jobs for the rest of the summer. Oh joy. And I used to love summer, this is the longest summer I've ever had I got out last week and our school is shifting to a more normal schedule so we don't start until after labor day. I don't particularly love the town I live in, so four months here won't be fun when I'm not with my friends from college.

I'm going to have to try hard to make this fun without spending too much money. Concerts, camping, hiking, and working on creative endeavors and mastering guitar, and lots of awesome movies will have to get me through.

last unicorn said:
Germany several times in May & June
A lot of concerts
Prague with my literature groupe end of June
Trying to escape the European championships :madspit:
Painting, writing, drinking, enjoying the garden in July at my friend's house by the lakeside
2 weeks Ireland in August

do you happen to live in vienna by chance? we might be neighbours...

ThoraSEB said:

There is something very cool that might be happening, but as I'm not too sure yet, I'm gonna stay quiet. But if it does happen, it will be this summer. :cryptic: :D

It's happening! I'm going to South Africa for 18 days in August. Cannot wait! :drool:

zuropa_fit said:

AW! I love the Taste. I went to grad school right across the street from Grant Park and we used to go over to the Taste for lunch!

Very cool! Normally I go with my dad but last year I went by myself...:drool:!

I'm going to try to go by myself again...but my dad wants to take one week of his three week vacation to go to Taste with me...I think :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom