So much for the Bears...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i dont care about the bears, i just cared about the bills and the broncos, but they both didnt make it.

where is drew bledsoe these days?!?!? is he on the bench or what?

------------------
-Cloyd
-Balls McCone
-Cloyd (again)
-Blattus
-Box Bran-Delle

Once Miller went out, they never had a chance. Stupid Eagles injuring our guy. Dumbass 350 lb lineman jumps on him. I hope they lose McNabb so they know what its like.

------------------
Change is the only constant

Rats. I was looking forward to another Bears-Packers game in the NFC championship..........................................yeah that's right! Green Bay will beat the Rams!

------------------
"You gotta love living, baby, 'cause dyin's a pain in the ass."-- Frank Sinatra

Adam: Look guys, I got a Springfield spoon for my spoon collection.
Edge: Oh boy, here we go...
Bono: Wow, how many is that now Adam?
Adam: Nine. If I didn't have my spoons, I'd go insane.
Bono: Can I see it?
*adam gives bono the spoon, bono throws it away*
Adam: My spoon!

Originally posted by Zoomerang96:

where is drew bledsoe these days?!?!? is he on the bench or what?

He's dead.

Seriously, he was healthy enough to play shortly after midseason, and I think overall he's a better QB than Tom Brady, but Bill Belichick made the right call staying with Brady. If Bledsoe had lost one or two games shaking off the rust, the Patriots might not have made the playoffs.

Originally posted by PopFly:
Rats. I was looking forward to another Bears-Packers game in the NFC championship..........................................yeah that's right! Green Bay will beat the Rams!

Indoors? Not too likely, imho.

After such a great and exciting season it's sad to see the Bears done after the first game. McNabb was too elusive for the defense and the Bears rinky dink offense never got it going. The running game was their only hope, but once they got too far behind they had to pass and that was the end of it. The Eagles also appeared to be far more aggressive than the Bears, it seemed as if the Bears were nervous and weren't sure what to do being in their first playoff game. A great season with nothing to show, seems like such a cruel game. Oh well, at least they're an upcoming team and with a good draft maybe can go all the way next year. DA BEARS!

Originally posted by PopFly:
yeah that's right! Green Bay will beat the Rams!

I'm sure hoping so!

------------------
Look what you did, you little JERK!

Kevin! You're such a disease!

Originally posted by mikal:
I'm sure hoping so!

By my count, the Packers offense has so far put up -4 points for their team--a field goal, a TD, and 2 INT returns for TDs for the Rams.

Update: Brenda Warner just picked off a Brett Favre pass and returned it for a TD.

Originally posted by The Wanderer:
are you sure that wasn't Warren?

franks and beans!

Have you seen my baseball??

Well, my Steelers won today so I am a happy, happy girl.

------------------
I've been walking Central Park
Singing after dark
People think I'm crazy

Bears 2001: It was all just a fluke!

An easy (last place in the conference) schedule and a lotta luck at the end of a few games does not make for a good playoff team. I'm glad they are out. Next year it will be back to basement for the Bears!
(P.S. - I do like Brian Urlacher)

WHAAA!!! I am sad that the Bears lost. I don't think that they are a fluke though. Good teams can win close games. Next year should be good as well, as long as we can get a solid QB.
Anyway, I was jumping for joy when Green Bay lost.

well..it was rigged, we were robbed, how dare they tackle the goalie in the area and get away with it!!!
What???? oh you don't mean my local soccer club. We are called the Bears too.I often notice "the Bears" mentioned here. Guess we're not THAT famous eh?
I can hardly believe the Grandfinal was in September and here it is almost 2002 sign on time again. I hope we get some decent/just the right amount of rain soon to help the fields improve. We had a flood over them last feb/march and copped a lot of stick from the city clubs about our "bush stadium".
Go the Bears!!!
TBSC...Talent Bravery Skill Commitment

Back
Top Bottom