So Much Cheesecake - and Only One Mouth! Help me Decide!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
I'm going to The Cheesecake Factory tonight for dinner - and need help deciding which cheesecake to get for dessert.

Here are my choices:

ORIGINAL

FRESH STRAWBERRY

WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY TRUFFLE?

FRESH BANANA CREAM CHEESECAKE

CHOCOLATE SILK AND SATIN CHEESECAKE

TIRAMISU CHEESECAKE

CHOCOLATE MOUSSE CHEESECAKE

VANILLA BEAN CHEESECAKE

BOSTON CREAM CHEESECAKE

TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHIP

KAHLUA COCOA COFFEE CHEESECAKE

CHOCOLATE OREO? MUDSLIDE CHEESECAKE*

HERSHEY'S? CHOCOLATE ALMOND FUDGE CHEESECAKE

DULCE DE LECHE CARAMEL CHEESECAKE

WHITE CHOCOLATE CHUNK MACADAMIA NUT

CHOCOLATE TUXEDO CREAM CHEESECAKETM

DUTCH APPLE CARAMEL STREUSEL

BROWNIE SUNDAE CHEESECAKE

CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE-DOUGH CHEESECAKE

KEY LIME CHEESECAKE

LEMON RASPBERRY CREAM CHEESECAKE

CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY TRUFFLE?

ADAM'S PEANUT BUTTER CUP FUDGE RIPPLE

GERMAN CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE

CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE-DOUGH CHEESECAKE

STICKY CHEWY CHOCOLATE PECAN CHEESECAKE

COFFEE HEATHBAR CRUNCH

SOUTHERN PECAN CHEESECAKE

SNICKERS? BAR CHUNKS AND CHEESECAKE**

CRAIG'S CRAZY CARROT CAKE CHEESECAKE

OREO? CHEESECAKE*

CHOCOLATE PECAN TURTLE

CHERRY

BLUEBERRY

PUMPKIN (SEASONAL)

PUMPKIN PECAN (SEASONAL)

Which would you pick? Which have you had?

:drool:

the only time i was there, i ordered the choc chip cookie dough cheesecake, and it was so rich that it took me 2 days to recover...:drool:...but i had a bite of my friend's strawberry, and it was awesome!! i'm all for that :up:

mmm....

yummy! I make cheesecakes for parties all the time! I would pick anything with fruit on it! I don't like a lot of chocolate, especially on cheesecake. too rich. it'll make you :sick:

Oh man...I've never been to the Cheesecake Factory--but I'm a cheesecake freak. I would love to try them all (heh!) but if I were you, I would go for the Kahlua Cocoa Coffee cheesecake.

:drool:

You've Got To Go With Raspberry!

My choice would be one of the two cheesecakes that have chocolate and raspberry in them. There is nothing more delicious than chocolate and raspberry together, IMHO!
Have a fun time!

CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY TRUFFLE?

I would do anything...yes I said anything, for a piece of that cheesecake :drool: :love: :heart:

That's my FAVOURITE restaurant. I'm taking Sam there in April. Strawberry and Coffee Heathbar are my favourites, but I've had about ten of them and love them all!

I love that restaurant too because they have such HUGE portions. It's really a good deal for what you pay. I can usually live two or three days off of one meal there and I eat a LOT. I love their Thanksgiving-y meal with the turkey and mashed potatoes. :heart:

We waited over 90 minutes for a table there once...I wouldn't do that anywhere else. The Chinese chicken salad is SOOOO good :yes:

The brownie sundae cheesecake is to die for... really.
The question here really should be... which one should I NOT order? Unfortunately they all look good to me! :D

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

:ohmy:

i am staying in Downtown Orlando tomorrow night and in Altamonte Springs on Thursday night. in case you are curious. lol

I don't know if I can make it over, but I hope you have an awesome time!!! :wave: :dance:

Back
Top Bottom