So long Pluto, we hardly knew thee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
leading astronomers can kiss my arse. actually, it makes no difference to me. i am interested, though, in what drives someone to embark on debunking a planet's validity.

Nooooooooooo:scream: I like pluto:angry: You cannot just "downsize" the solar system like it is a crappy ass company or something:angry: Who do these "scientists" think they are?:madwife: Pluto is a planet and it will stay a planet:angry: I don't care what they say.....I actually declare myself a "scientist" and EXPAND the solar system...yeah take that:madspit:

Last edited:
Good riddance, there are bigger objects orbiting out there besides Pluto. I just look at is as a correction. Remember how we used to think the Earth was flat and we were the centre of the universe. Now we know better.

Maybe they could have left it alone for sentimental reasons or posted an asterisk next to it. Although, it will forever be remembered as "used to be a planet"

I thought last week they increased the number of planets in the solar system?

This is BS, If Pluto isn't a planet then neither is earth!! :madspit:

Dismantled said:
Nooooooooooo:scream: I like pluto:angry: You cannot just "downsize" the solar system like it is a crappy ass company or something:angry: Who do these "scientists" think they are?:madwife: Pluto is a planet and it will stay a planet:angry: I don't care what they say.....I actually declare myself a "scientist" and EXPAND the solar system...yeah take that:madspit:

:lmao:

Dis, you're too much!

pluto_portrait.jpg

^ Sure you can... if it never met the properties of a planet!

Mercury
Venus
Earth
Mars
Jupiter
Saturn
Uranus
Neptune

All history textbooks will be revised! :ohmy:

Zootlesque said:
^ Sure you can... if it never met the properties of a planet!

Mercury
Venus
Earth
Mars
Jupiter
Saturn
Uranus
Neptune

All history textbooks will be revised! :ohmy:

well that's one plus:angry: they might as well get rid of that fraud Chris Columbus while they're at it.:angry:

what am I gonna do with my solar system mobile now? just rip off pluto:sad:

It's strange and a bit sad to think that young children won't be learning about the little ice planet anymore. :sad: I wrote a story about travelling to Pluto when I was in primary school.

That's the thing with science, I suppose. Ideas that were once "fact" become obsolete so quickly.

So, because Pluto's orbit overlapses with Neptune's, it cannot be a planet?

I can see Pluto suing the scientists now. (WTF!!!???!!! Bitches I am a mother fucking Planet) Poor Pluto, get rid of Uranus not Pluto. :sad:

yeah...what kind of a name is Uranus anyway:tsk: it's embarressing to the entire solar system.

:lmao:

I'm sitting here at work with the left hand covering my mouth trying not to laugh out loud and disturb a colleague sitting 10 feet away.

Back
Top Bottom