So Long Diet - They're Back!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nbcrusader

Blue Crack Addict
Valentines is over, so Easter displays are going up in full force. This means one of my all time favorite sweets makes a return - the Cadbury Mini Egg! :drool:

minieggs.jpg

mmmmmmmm

:drool:

cadbury cream eggs

last year i didn't get any because i waited until a week before easter to go to the store, and they were gone :rant:

The Cream Eggs were always my favorite, but last year they just seemed too sweet for me

:shrug:

i like the regular cream ones the best

but i woin't say no the the chocolate ones

i draw the line at the caramel ones though

:drool: near me there is an outlet village, and it has a Cadbury's shop............a whole shop dedicated to Cadbury's :drool::drool:

they have lots of types of eggs in there at the moment :up:

A few years ago I went to Cadbury's World (it's a visitor attraction at the Cadbury's factory near Birmingham in the West Midlands). It was really cool and they give you loads of free chocolate :up:up:

bammo2 said:
:drool: near me there is an outlet village, and it has a Cadbury's shop............a whole shop dedicated to Cadbury's :drool::drool:

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

WHERE? I'm going to steal a car and go there. :hyper:

I love the caramel ones. :drool:

The new Nestle kind are nice too, but I try to refrain from buying Nestle products usually.

Hmm...I stopped craving sugar after taking 5-h-tryptophan supplements. But I remember liking those at some point. Now, none of it sounds that good to me anymore. :huh:

Melon

Back
Top Bottom