So let's win that old conference now...Describe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
post some pics snowbunny! :hyper: you could post them in this thread or the photo thread, i am just paranoid :wink:

that's great sami! :lmao: my friend and i decided xangas are dumb, so we had a deleting ceremony...now they all have myspaces, but i am refusing to create one, lol

ah second overtime!!!!! :crazy: :crazy:

thanks guys btw :hug: i am just not a fan of cameras :yikes:

^^:lmao: I have one half made, but my friend did it for me because she wanted me to comment on hers :lol: I was going to do it, but I'll never use it anyway :shrug:

so now I just have pictures leftover :shifty: :laugh:
my friends are so hawt though :love:

I'm not a fan of cameras either :wink:

^Zoot, nothing from this site or anything!! Just in general, about girls meeting up with people they meet online and getting kidnapped/killed or something :yikes: I'd never ever do that without a parent or adult, but still :shrug:

VertigoGal said:
creepy men aged, say, 27 (lol, just kidding)

:sad:

yeah, I guess there are enough freaks in the world that things like that happen too! Sad, really! :|

But posting pics here is not exactly gonna reveal your address or contact info so somebody can kidnap you! :shrug:

:wink:

^^^^:lmao:

my idiot mom asks me whats the big deal about posting pictures and giving out my screen name and email and stuff :lol: :yikes:

my dad would have a shit fit if he found out though :lmao: He knows I post, but he constantly tells me to never tell where I live (not even the state :lmao: ) or post pics or anything :uhoh: Sorry dad! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom