So let's win that old conference now...Describe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i thought i was...i told my friend about my OCD tendencies and she said i was insane...so now she'll "accidently" hit my right shoulder, and then go on and hit my left shoulder too just so I don't have an OCD fit :tsk: :laugh:

zootles :giggle:

1 Van Morrison 211

2 U2 205

3 The Beatles 127

4 Bob Dylan 92

5 Aimee Mann 57

6 Arlo Guthrie 53

7 O Brother, Where Art Thou? 50

7 The Shins 50

9 The Arcade Fire 49

10 The Cranberries 45

:shocked:

and i just listened to another van song...dont know how i can even call myself a u2 fan :tsk:

^:up:

i put it on party shuffle to mix it up a bit...listening to ben lee "aftertaste"..when i get my lazy ass off the couch im gonna upload my new cds :hyper:

one is a collection of songs woody guthrie wrote but didnt record, interpreted and performed by wilco and some other dude :drool:

im not a big pearl jam fan, but i have a few songs from the album called ten. not my favorite but some pretty good songs :up:

i could upload some later

it just gave me "someone like you" by van...my parents had this song in their wedding :love:

^sami, i'm determined not to go to a state school either :wink:

^^I do :wink:

if I get invested in a game, I get very very invested :wink:

we're 4th and penn state is 3rd, so if we beat them, we move to 3rd automatically, possibly higher...but penn state beat us earlier this year so i kind of want them to do well

:crazy:

I am just interupting to say that Letterman is on fire tonight...

:drool: :drool:

Sorry, I just happened to see this thread has people in it so I thought I would say that here..he is making me verrry happy right now!!:bow: :bow:

Back
Top Bottom