So let's win that old conference now...Describe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VertigoGal said:
sorry you have an asshole boss zootles, i am hoping that he suddenly become incapable of holding his position :shifty:...

yes yes!! :love:

VertigoGal said:

and that your new boss gives you a 300% raise and free U2 tickets to their 2006 US stadium tour of their new album :rockon:

:lmao:

what a fantastic future to dream about! :combust:

< yes... got lost in eykiw again! :shifty:

^i dont find it funny :angry:
:wink:

the thing is, other than listening to nothing compares 2 u (strange obsession) every night before bed, i hardly listened to any music on my trip...and yet i still don't feel like it

:sad:

Alright.. tre jamison! :wink:

VertigoGal said:
^did you have that problem earlier? :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

not exactly.... but last night, at some point I suddenly felt like I was bored with music in general. :reject:

I don't feel like that today. :dancing:

VG, maybe you've been listening to so much music before you went on the trip, that you got tired of it? :shrug:

If you stay off it for a few days and watch TV or something instead, I'm sure the interest will come back!

^ woman? how so? :huh:

VertigoGal said:

the thing is, other than listening to nothing compares 2 u (strange obsession) every night before bed, i hardly listened to any music on my trip...and yet i still don't feel like it

:sad:

do you have small OCD tendencies too?! :love:

ah right, now i get it tre :lol:

sami, i used to be *so* OCD!! things like, if i stubbed my right toe, i'd have to stub my left toe or i'd feel really strange, and on and on and on... :reject: that's just weird, luckily my OCD has gone away for the most part :coocoo:

but lately i've needed to listen to multiple versions of that song to go to sleep :wink:

burnt/burned same thing :laugh:

my old roommate seriously has OCD I think!

He's a neat freak to the point of arranging things on the coffee table in the living room. He would stack all the TV and video remotes so they're neatly arranged one on top of the other! :huh:

it would look so fucking dumb! :down:

:wink:

VertigoGal said:
ah right, now i get it tre :lol:

sami, i used to be *so* OCD!! things like, if i stubbed my right toe, i'd have to stub my left toe or i'd feel really strange, and on and on and on... :reject: that's just weird, luckily my OCD has gone away for the most part :coocoo:

but lately i've needed to listen to multiple versions of that song to go to sleep :wink:

yes!! I'm still like that a little :reject: like if my left eye is dry, I'll have to open my right eye so it gets dry too...or like if one of my hands gets wet, I have to wet the other one :crazy:

but every night I check my closet and under my bed to make sure theres no cats in my room (yes, I really do have cats :lmao: ) and before I go to bed I have to look out my window to make sure no one's there (my bed is under a huge window facing the street)

And I always HAVE to listen to the same cd/songs on the way to school until I make a new cd

OMG I'm nuts! :laugh:

< :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom