So let's win that old conference now...Describe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redkat said:
^
i know :crack:

no the pics are nice nam :yes: I did question what you were smelling in that picture and are you vegetarian?

I wasn't smelling anything...a pepper was in my mouth I think.

And no, I'm not a vegetarian. Meat came later. :wink:

no it's a regular disc but it wouldn't rip or even play on my comp. So I took it back and got a different one :slant:

I think it's one of those sony had protected. They make me want to illegally download :angel:

greeneyedgirl said:
^ is raging

The RIAA must be very, very dense not to realize that Copy-Protected CDs that don't let you rip from them WILL NOT stop people. There are software applications that can rip from protected CDs. Furthermore, people won't buy protected CDs once they know they are protected, and thus sales will go down. Why the RIAA refuses to embrace technology the way Apple did with the ITunes store is beyond me.

greeneyedgirl said:
^ no orange chicken ? :eyebrow:

nah....I'm kinda tired of it....:huh:

for dessert......
caramel_mocha_frap.jpg
....:drool:

...who else wants one?

namkcuR said:

The RIAA must be very, very dense not to realize that Copy-Protected CDs that don't let you rip from them WILL NOT stop people. There are software applications that can rip from protected CDs. Furthermore, people won't buy protected CDs once they know they are protected, and thus sales will go down. Why the RIAA refuses to embrace technology the way Apple did with the ITunes store is beyond me.

Yes and it should be disclosed at least on the cd so people don't go crazy trying to figure out why their computer doesn't work. I just want my music on my ipod :angry:

namkcuR said:

:up:

RIAA :down:

Back
Top Bottom