So let's win that old conference now...Describe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:

<trying to comprehend this :scratch:

It was a bit boring :reject: I dont know why because the bootleg is simply amazing :hmm:

Goldfrapp rocked my socks off though :up:

No, i had some pretty good seats in the back. I can´t explain it, lol.

Kat is my Goldfrapp pusher, and it´s not a Danish band.

^the banner is cool, but I like your choice of song!

I didn't know it was clickable:ohmy:

I am clicking tre, it isn't doing anything:( What is supposed happen?

Edit - I see how it works now:giggle:

I was looking at my top 50 list on last.fm - only 9 female vocalists out of 50:(

^that's a pretty good ratio, what do you think the ratio of female to male vocalists in the rock msuic world is?

i listen to stuff if i like it, not because a man or a woman is singing it. i do not avoid female vocalist, neither will i listen to something just because it has a female vocalist unless she's hot :shifty:

Tilli
i think in the 90's there were so many great female voices that were heavily promoted

now it's just not like that so it's really not tre's fault :rolleyes:

i did an unscientific survey :nerd: months ago with the guys on his age on my msn and it's terrible most have NO female bands

Off for a bit :wave:

I think in rock music it is pretty low. All male bands seem to be the in thing at the moment. There are far more women in dance-type and pop music and there are some female solo singers in our charts at the moment however- Joss Stone, Katie Melua, KT Tunstall - though I doubt you may of heard of them in the States.

:(

See you later Kat and tre:wave:

:wave: *slips in*

Have you heard of the band Be Your Own Pet? They have a female vocalist and are awesome, also the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, and I can't not mention Blondie!

KT Tunstall etc give female "rock" stars a bad name :mad:

< secretly likes the sugababes :shh:

Back
Top Bottom