So is it REALLY a crime....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
....if I chose to strangle one of my neighbors, and all my other neighbors were in complete agreement????

5:00 AM. My neighbor's POS car alarm goes off. And like the energizer bunny, it keeps going...and going...and going...for about 40 minutes!!! Meanwhile, me and everyone else in the complex are looking thru the blinds, wandering outside wondering WTF is going on???
mad.gif
And how the hell can this guy SLEEP through that noise anyway????

Yes, I called the cops. Yes, I called the office. Yes, I'm completely exhausted today...AFJ$^&(*@d045jfd...*head falls onto keyboard*...zzzzz.....

Shit! I think after 15 minutes you're allowed to detonate their car. And if the car alarm is still ringing after another 15 minutes, that's when you can proceed with the lynch mob! So, therefore, the answer to your question is NO! Enjoy the rest of your day!

------------------
"Talent without discipline, is wasted."

Actually, the rule is if your neighbor's car alarm goes off while you're sleeping for more than 25 minutes, you get to keep their car. If it goes off for more than 30 minutes, you get to keep your neighbor's wife as a slave in bondage and sell their children to the black market with the government's blessing.
biggrin.gif

When I was a kid, the neighbor's car horn wouldn't stop, and the neighbor wouldn't come out of the house. The neighborhood bad guy went over to the car, got the hood open somehow, and tore the wires out! It was pretty funny.

------------------

You have fairly generic bunions. --my podiatrist, 4-11-02

Leave a note on his car telling him that you are going to slash his tires if he does not get it fixed. It has worked one out of two times I have done it and the time that it didn't I did slash his tires and I felt allot better and he move out of the complex shortly after that incident.

------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

(((Disco)))

I feel your pain. I recently took my neighbors to court because their damn music was so loud all the time.

Good luck. Inconsiderate people suck.
mad.gif

------------------
U2 @ The Blooming Heart

Originally posted by ghetofabu:
Leave a note on his car telling him that you are going to slash his tires if he does not get it fixed.

Uh... that's real smart.

Originally posted by Screaming Flower:
the real crime is being an arrogant newbie who thinks it's ok to bash other people's threads. if you don't find them interesting don't read them.

Bravo!!! Very well said Screaming Flower
smile.gif

Leave a note on the car telling them how much you appreciated them waking up the entire neighborhood. Maybe they were out of town or something and did not know it was going off, but they should be made aware of the problem. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt unless it keeps happening. Then it's a whole new ballgame. Heh, heh.

I hate being woken up in the middle of the night! Grrrr. make me CRABBY!

Am I still a "newbie"? I hope I'm not a stupid newbie!!!

------------------
Cheers!
Meringue

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch."
-Jack Nicholson

Originally posted by Lemon Meringue:
Then it's a whole new ballgame. Heh, heh.

I hate being woken up in the middle of the night! Grrrr. make me CRABBY!

------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

Originally posted by bono-vox:
ive never seen u before but u doont seeeem stupid
smile.gif

Why thank you. (I guess that means you didn't see the first couple times I tried to post a picture. Yikes!)
smile.gif

Originally posted by Lemon Meringue:
Am I still a "newbie"? I hope I'm not a stupid newbie!!!

No way, sweetie! You may be a newbie, but you couldn?t be stupid if ya tried.
biggrin.gif

---------------
33447%3A4323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D623%3D587%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A983%3B847ot1lsi

This thread has been Viggofied
biggrin.gif

Hey Disco *hugs*

That happened at my apartments one time a while back...luckily it was on a Sunday morning, but it was around 7:00 in the morning on my day off (it was kinda funny...now that I look back on it anyway...it was so loud it sounded like a siren or something, and we had just had storms move through a few hours before, and at first I jumped out of bed thinking it was a tornado siren, lol). grrrr

The car alarm was malfunctioning so badly, it was just one loud sound, at first when I went outside, we couldn't figure out where the sound was coming from!

It wasnt an old green jeep by any chance was it? lol

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

[This message has been edited by ABEL (edited 05-21-2002).]

Originally posted by Sicy:
Uh... that's real smart.

I just have no tolerance for things of that nature. I asked him in person (as well as other residents) nicely and he would just say "yeah whatever I don't hear it" and blow us off, it went on for like a month. I did not actually go up with a knife and do it. I used these take like star shaped things a friend of mine got that cops have to stop cars. All I did was put them behind the tires. It was not my fault he did not properly check around his car for dangerous objects.

------------------

What's the real crime here?? Someone's jelopy alarm going off for an extended amount of time or keeping this not-so-interesting topic alive for all to see for no reason whatsoever?!

the real crime is being an arrogant newbie who thinks it's ok to bash other people's threads. if you don't find them interesting don't read them.

Originally posted by Discoteque:
....if I chose to strangle one of my neighbors, and all my other neighbors were in complete agreement????

[

quick answer Yes with an if, or No with a but.

actually i just wanted to say that because its pretty cool but the little red guy on my shoulder is saying "YES!KILL!CRUSH!DESTROY! RED RUM!" *ahem* damnit i have to stop letting him write my posts for me...

Back
Top Bottom