So I'm absently watching USA...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lancemc

Blue Crack Addict
And I believe it's a show called "Burn Notice". I heard about it, never saw it. I don't watch a whole lot of TV. I stick to the Discover Channel (I just found out that Bear Grylls is a fucking fraud, how pissed am I? Answer: Really fucking pissed!), South Park, and of course LOST.

So I'm watching this show, and it's pretty good. This dude just kicked the shit out of some Russian mob boss and his sister is now throwing Molatov cocktails at their cars. Nice.

But the only reason I bothered making a thread about this was....

BRUCE FRICKEN CAMPBELL

What the hell is Bruce Campbell doing here, and why the hell have I not been watching this show forever? Ok, ok, I know it's a relatively new show, but still, I'm totally watching this now. Bruce Campbell. 'Nuff said.

Bruce_Campbell_9.jpg
BruceCampb_Vespa_609154_400.jpg

brucecampbell.jpg

Lancemc said:
And I believe it's a show called "Burn Notice". I heard about it, never saw it. I don't watch a whole lot of TV. I stick to the Discover Channel (I just found out that Bear Grylls is a fucking fraud, how pissed am I? Answer: Really fucking pissed!)

Are you going to stop watching Bear because he spends a night or two in a hotel rather than his cave? I'm annoyed that he does that, but will still watch him. Afterall, the guy still bites the heads off of snakes, drinks his own urine, bites into a salmon that is writhing around in his hands, etc. Bear has built up enough good will points with me to get over this news.

Re: Re: So I'm absently watching USA...

randhail said:

Are you going to stop watching Bear because he spends a night or two in a hotel rather than his cave? I'm annoyed that he does that, but will still watch him. Afterall, the guy still bites the heads off of snakes, drinks his own urine, bites into a salmon that is writhing around in his hands, etc. Bear has built up enough good will points with me to get over this news.

I'm honestly not sure. I haven't decided to stop watching him completely or not, but I do know that I'm seriously disappointed with the news. And unless he issues some sort of public acknowledgement/apology/whatever, I'll probably stop watching the show. I guess. The illusioin has now been spoiled, so to speak.

It's a fun show. Definitely a great little gem to watch over the summer, methinks. Both my bf and I like it. :yes:

I watched 15 minutes of it, and, though it wasn't really all that great, I now despise it because it replaced House. :sad: :mad:

I loved catching Bruce Campbell on Burn Notice, now I'm trying to convince my mom to watch Army of Darkness with me.

NBC has the best cable networks on TV:

Bravo
Sci-Fi
USA
(I think even TNT/TBS are affiliated, too, I'm not sure.)

So let's count:
The Office
Scrubs
30 Rock
Heroes
Battlestar Galactica
Psych
Monk
Burn Notice
SNL (some nights it's good)
Conan
soon to have a killer fall line-up.

Man, that's most of what I watch on a regular basis.

Back
Top Bottom