So... If I like this band...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

annie_vox

Refugee
I'd like to propose this game:

1. You write the name of a band you like.

2. The person who replies to your post has to say a name of a band that is similiar to the one you chose so, probably, you will like that band too...

You can comment your choice too...

I think this is a great way to find new bands.

So I'll start...

I like Arcade Fire.

Not sure what to respond to considering that U2Man didn't pick a band for himself (if that is indeed how the game is supposed to go), but if you like the Arcade Fire, I'd strongly suggest checking out Wolf Parade. Songs like "Shine a Light" and "I'll Believe In Anything" really have that earnest spark that most of Arcade Fire's catalogue has. Apologies to the Queen Mary is their debut, and it's well worth checking out. Also, check out the Arcade Fire EP if you haven't yet. While it's not quite as good as Funeral on the whole, it's still brilliant.

All right, how about...Animal Collective?

Maybe MEW... Though I'm not very sure but try it yourself;) Myfavourite song: Louise Louisa

Now... Belle & Sebastian

Edit: And yes I checked AF EP... It' very good.

Last edited:
well i checked out metric...kinda reminds me of this band barlow girl

mmk i'd have to say hawk nelson

i saw them live awhile back, pretty awesome, they even snippeted with or without you after one of their songs

I checked them out... Christian rock right? Well then they're probably like Stereo Motion. I have some songs by them wich I like.

How about Editors? I saw them live last summer and thought they were great for a very recent band.

Mute Math

They're similar to Editors but blow them completely out of the water.

Back
Top Bottom