So I watched the tryouts for the new Pussycat Doll tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissVelvetDress_75

Blue Crack Addict
basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized b
I don't even like this girl group aside for one song and that is "I don't need a man" but whatever, I was suckered into watching it tonight. I was hoping some one would sound awful, but that did not happen. I think I have a new guilty pleasure. I am waiting for Jonathan Antin to appear to do the hair for all the girls. (I used to watch Blow Out on Bravo, he is the brother of the creator of the PCD.)

Who else wants to confess to watching this new show?

I watched it, but after seeing full-color vomiting halfway through, I had to turn it off.

And I was really looking forward to watching girls try out to be in a group where they can parade around looking slutty all the time. :(

I do love it so.

:heart:

VH1 and MTV, oddly enough, have been showing reruns of past seasons lately, which is awesome.

My favorite thing on the show is watching the judging panel, and seeing the finished photographs - some of those shots are so amazing.

I just wish they'd change the name to America's Next Top Cover Girl and get it over with - that seems to be the only thing winners ever get to do.

Oh, I'm totally watching Australia's Next Top Model! but when I watch that, I'm taping The Riches on FX and had to forego Tori and Dean, which I wanted to watch at least once just to see it.

corianderstem said:
Oh, I'm totally watching Australia's Next Top Model! but when I watch that, I'm taping The Riches on FX and had to forego Tori and Dean, which I wanted to watch at least once just to see it.

I really like ANTM

should I be watching this, too?

No. It's nowhere near as entertaining, I don't think.

ANTM is just much more well done than this Pussycat claptrap.

Oh, gotcha.

Well, the host is way too subdued and non-nonsense to measure up with the big ball of wonderful crazy that is Tyra Banks, but I've been plenty entertained so far.

There's plenty of good bitchery going on Down Under among wannabe models, too. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom