So, I was just buttering a toasted cinammon and raisin bagel...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gareth brown

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
And I knocked one, already-buttered, half of the bagel off the plate when reaching for the other...and it fell into the CAT FOOD BOWL below!! :down:

Not only did it land in the bowl...it landed BUTTER SIDE DOWN.

Life is so cruel, man...

gareth brown said:

...So if it hadn't landed butter-side you'd have........ :sick: Although I did watch a reality show* once where a baby started eating dog food from the bowl, was taken away from it but then started crawling back for more. So therefore maybe cat food is quite moreish.....or just that babyfood and petfood taste the same. :shrug:

*It wasn't some weird 'poison a baby' show it was one of those 'mother leaves home for a week' shows leaving daddy to fend for himself and rest of family.

EDIT: That's a really pretty sig you've got there Lemonboy. It's kinda hypnotic.

Re: Re: So, I was just buttering a toasted cinammon and raisin bagel...

TheQuiet1 said:
...So if it hadn't landed butter-side you'd have........

Absolutely not. It's just my luck it lands butter side down...we have a very clean kitchen floor, if it hadn't landed butter side down and had just landed on the floor, I could have easily dusted it off, zapped the germs in the microwave and eaten it no problem...

Lemonboy said:
Well, the question is, did you eat it anyway? :wink:

otherwise I don't think it qualifies into ZC...:lol:

I see what you mean...i thought it would be best to put it here since a moderator obviously thought someone saying their car got broken into in the Lemonade Stand was a 'confession' too...:huh:

To my three cats, the world is their cat food bowl. Anything not being closely guarded with a spray bottle will get eaten.

I moved this to LS, as I really don't think it's a confession.

The confession would have been if you'd then eaten the bagel, despite it falling into the cat food. :wink:

I hate it when something like that happens! esp. when it's the buttered side down.. all the hard work gone down the toilet! :mad:

gareth brown said:
And I knocked one, already-buttered, half of the bagel off the plate when reaching for the other...and it fell into the CAT FOOD BOWL below!! :down:

Life is so cruel, man...

You could've at least made the butter look like the Virgin Mary and invite the world over to see it.....:wink:

LoveTown said:
I absolutely love that sig Lemonboy! Very very VERY cool :up:

Yeah I love it too! I made a pink Coexist t-shirt and I have gotten SO many comments and questions about it! I love talking about what it all means.

As for the poor bagel and butter landing in the cat food, blech! Make another one but don't drop it this time. :wink:

Re: Re: So, I was just buttering a toasted cinammon and raisin bagel...

Mr. BAW said:

You could've at least made the butter look like the Virgin Mary and invite the world over to see it.....:wink:

Hahahaha Mr BAW, that's a good one........might have made the headlines in the National Enquirer too!

Especially since this post was in ZC........

I confess that I can be seduced by the smell of cinnamon.

A girl could just throw some of that in her hair or something, or whatever, and walk by me, and I'd be hooked.......

and I can't even imagine cinnamon on her lips or anything like that....

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I just foundout the max # of smilies was 10..........
I would post a whole lot more than that if I could.......

Bonochick said:
I moved this to LS, as I really don't think it's a confession.

The confession would have been if you'd then eaten the bagel, despite it falling into the cat food. :wink:
:up:
Like I said, it was in confessionals since non-confessions got moved there instead so I thought I'd take a gamble on it...:huh:

Hah. That's how I'll be immortalised, for bringing a lifelong warning concerning how you butter your baked goods...!

Back
Top Bottom