So, I hear "The Who" are making a new album...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lancemc

Blue Crack Addict
Sure, I'll listen to it when it comes out, I love The Who. But I do kind of think it's a bit, um...silly for Pete Townshend and Reger Daltry to still call themselves The Who. I mean, maybe Who/2 or something, but i'm sorry, you can't be The Who without John or Kieth. It was almost acceptable when they toured and recorded without Keith, but now? I don't think so.

I think if they want to record a new album, it should be under the name "Townwhend and Daltry" or something similar.

So they'll be having their 8th farewell tour soon then?

Lancemc said:
I think if they want to record a new album, it should be under the name "Townwhend and Daltry" or something similar.

Most definitely! :up: They should name themselves something else, it would be cool if they did and more respectful with The Who. The 2 new songs they added to their best of were not great but it wasn’t bad so.... :shrug:

You're right... they arent The Who with out John and Keith (my secret dead drummer lover :heart: ) :(
But... well... it's their music... their album... they can call it The Who if they wanna. I don't know, Townshend and Daltrey sounds kinda lame for people who are called The Who.

The working title for the new record is actually 'Who2' as far as I gather...!

I love The Who, I will be excited if they have a new album.:hyper:;) But yes, it's true, it's not the same band without the other 2. :( :hug:

Back
Top Bottom