So I finally got my Christmas lights up...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well do it in spurts like I am doing. I do a bit then sit and enjoye it...then do a bit more....take a break....it works for me. It sucks getting older and not having the enrgey we used to have, huh?!!

Sue DeNym said:
That was really cool. :cool:

What's the tune, and who performed it?
The tune is Wizards of Winter by Transiberian Orchestra

Chip, I have watched this waay too many times and still can't get enough. My favorite part is either when the blue lights come on with that kind of slower part, or the very end when all the lights go crazy at the finale of the song. Outstanding. I will watch again. GENIOUS!
Phil

I agree Phil, I watch this every day and have people at work rolling their eyes when I watch it there. I love the music, I may see if it's on iTunes.

Oh and again, Thanks Chizip!

hcbiggs2002 said:
I bet your neighbours just love you!?! NOT!!!:yikes: I wouldn't be at all surprised if your Christmas lights are visable from outer space!!:crazy:

If you follow the links, he explains that he only has it on from 6-10 pm and it costs him an extra $150/month in electricity bills for the display. One time his wife choreographed the display to Snoopy's Christmas. And the music is broadcast on a local fm channel so people can listen in their cars, there are no speakers outside.

I'm not saying that the display isn't impressive, but I personally wouldn't like to live next to something like that even if it's only for a few hours! It would drive me up the walls!!:crazy:
This comes from living out in the back of beyond where I find that even the bright light of the full moon shining through my window to be annoying!!:huh:

Last edited:
I hate when this happens.....I plug the lights in before putting them on the tree and they seem to work fine. I get the string of lights on the tree and plug them in again, and they don't freaking work. So I go around checking each one, nothing.....so I take them back off the tree and go out to buy new lights.....so now I gotta do it all over again. Sheesh! :mad:

I just saw this house on a Miller Lite on CNN. :ohmy:

They work fast don't they?

Back
Top Bottom