So I don't live in Ohio anymore...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wannabe

War Child
Thought I'd throw this message on here because I have done a horrible job keeping my email accounts active; and I don't remember anyone's email addresses.

So for the Midwest Interferenc-ers I know, it's kinda weird leaving home!

I now live in Van Nuys, California - just north of LA.

The major advantage is that no longer do I need anticipate U2 playing in Columbus - fat chance. They do seem to like Sotuhern California a great deal :)

However, I will always root for the Buckeyes!

I'm in OH, too. :yes: Pretty sucky, but not as bad as most other states. That's awesome that you're in SoCal, now you can see U2 a billion times a tour! Us Ohioans will just have to settle for Cleveland. :(

As for the Bucks? Leave 'em behind!

Wow, Matt, that's quite a move! :ohmy: Thanks for checking in with us, it's always great to hear from you. :hug:

Kat! Hey, thanks for the warm wishes!

2morrow, I actually don't have anything against Ohio, I love it really - beautiful state if you truly look for it. I almost hope the Bucks play USC just so I can don my OSU regalia rouns these parts :)

Hey April!!

Yeah, I know my posts here have been sporadic... but I lurk :)

Since I've been updating my resume for jobs, here's a brief rundown of the last five years:

Ohio U: Fall 01 - June 06
Summers of '03, '04, & '06 on the Jersey shore.

During my Jersey shore summers I rarely checked email or really he web because I had a very slow 56k (more like 20k) connection. Now that I have cable again, and am not in grad school - lurking/posting should be easier.

Would anybody happen to have a list of California Intereferenc-ers??

Hey Matt!

Wow, no more shitty winters for you, huh? Color me jealous....glad things are going well!

Psst....kjcoley@gmail.com if you ever want to drop me a line!

wannabe said:

Would anybody happen to have a list of California Intereferenc-ers??

Let's see there's a ton of us scattered all over the place, come over to the Temple Bar in Out of Control and introduce yourself. People are always getting together every now and then. Heck you just missed a Vegas trip last weekend.

Welcome to Cali!!!

Go Trojans....:wink:

How long have you been here? You've missed some great Interference parties in the OC..... still :drunk:

There's a show in Long Beach this Friday; its not so far from Van Nuys but then again, I'm used to driving 500+ miles a week from OC to San Diego to Woodland Hills to San Bernardino to Victorville to Redondo Beach...come check it out, you can pm me or check out Gatherings...

Mr. BAW,

Thanks for the info!

I moved in last Thursday... so about one week :)

I'll check Gatherings in a few hours.

Congrats on the move! I'm looking forward to permanently escaping Michigan/Ohio someday. It's way too depressing here...heh.

Melon

Back
Top Bottom