so i bought beck's odelay today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
for only 26 dollars!

:|

no jokes.

maybe cause its a new release... *cough

anyway the cd rules. i asked for sea changes for christmas.

beck is amazing, and if you dont like him your a stupid idiot worthy of being obliviated from interference.

u2bama.

anyway, please exchange thoughts, prills and jolly boners regarding beck.

which albums do you all like of his?

:sexywink:

:angry:

Please don't tell me you actually paid almost thirty bucks for Odelay (I can't take jokes.) I paid a tenth as much.

Anyway it is a fantastic album but I don't think it's aged quite as nicely as One Foot in the Grave or Mutations, both of which I believe to be superior in songcraft/production.

The next two weeks should be amazing: seeing Wilco tomorrow, Elvis Costello a few days after, Beck/Flaming Lips a few days after that.

And on top of everything the new Pavement DVD is coming!

daisybean said:
His earlier stuff like Mellow Gold and Stereopathic Soulmanure is really worth a listen.
:yes: I also like Midnite Vultures a lot. Odelay was my first Beck cd. azzuh!

mug i really freaking hate you. haha actually I will hopefully be seeing Beck/Flaming Lips in November. holy crap that's gonna be sweet..

Last edited:
I'll download your face :mad:

then I'll unzip it and install it up your ass

not all of us have high speed and some of us like to by cds by real artists. :angry:

how many radiohead albums do you REALLY have SISSY?

Zoomerang96 said:
not all of us have high speed and some of us like to by cds by real artists. :angry:

how many radiohead albums do you REALLY have SISSY?

So they're not real artists if you download them?

Sorry I'm not rich I cant affort to spend money for something I can get for free.

I have more radiohead than you'll ever have :sexywink:

There's nothing wrong with my dancing limbs. But there may be if I have to kick your ass.

Hardly...

:angry:

itll soon be xmas sicy!!!! if you know what i mean!!

*said xmas instead of christmas so as to not offend any purist.

you guys are sissys with your cute and sexywink EE smilies.

BE a man dammit :mad:

Sicy said:
you guys are sissys with your cute and sexywink EE smilies.

BE a man dammit :mad:

this was the funniest thing ive read all day...until i read wanderers comment after, that was well played.

*high fives the gang!!!

wooah sicy, looks like you missed me down low cause you

were

toooo

slow

batta bing batta boom!!!

boomcha!!!! boo ya!!!

*curling stretches

wanderer, you have no idea how sexy ill be! far too sexy!!!! im going to post pictures of my privates!!!!

im actually a woman.

you mean smiles EE.

im going out for lunch with two girls tommorow...

i hope they dont eat.

girls SHOULD feel akward eating in front of guys right? isnt that the way things work?

its been so long since ive been around girls. help me out.

surely they wouldnt dare eat meat though, would they?! :huh:

They'll order a salad and pick at it while batting their eyes at you and giggling.

Sicy said:
They'll order a salad and pick at it while batting their eyes at you and giggling.

2 things about that.

1. this smiles EE really suits me. its macho just like me. girls like macho guys. im macho. this smiles EE suits the me.

2. girls wont talk at the table either will they? id hate for them to ruin a perfectly fine dine with their incessant chatter about something pink... if you know what i mean :wink:

heffbear if you have a 3-way than you'll have to become a pipe and smoking jacket guy

*sexyheffbear :drool:

we'll go driving in that pool...

it's who you know that gets you thru, are you my pal :sexywink:

Everyday is xmas, in heaven.

Ok so that's my attempt to be part of the in-crowd done with.

Um, Beck. Yeah he's pretty fantastic. Jackass is my favourite song off Odelay. But New Pollution is pretty good as well. Ever seen the video to Jackass? Beck is an old-time coalminer labouring underground with his pickaxe, and Willy Nelson rides by in a rail cart with his pet labrador, sprinkling magic dust on the multitudes. All shot in glorious grainy black and white.

I also love Beautiful Way, the song off Midnite Vultures that he did with Beth Orton.

'Who's gonna love my baby
when she's gone around the bend...'

Cap'n Cartridge takes no prisoners
he never complains and never explains
so get yer ass on down to cartridge land
or be wracked with regret and pain

this is the funniest thread all day...week...month...

Sicy said:

They wont bat their eyes at bear hes far to ugly.

:wave: hi bear. When do we get to have lunch? :sexywink: OH yeah I remember now. NEVER. :madspit:

Back to the original topic at hand, Beck will be here in a couple weeks. But its feckin sold out. Damn. I have mellow gold it was one of my first CDs . Good CD. :up:

Hes cute and crazy and I love him for it. :D

Unlike bear. Hes terribly ugly and boring.

And BTW. Last night I ordered a big juicy burger WITH bacon on it...and , yep, ate it...RIGHT in front of Zoney and Walkron as they stared at me in sheer horror. Eating their salads. Canada is obviously ass-backwards.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom