so i bough i love the new queens of the stone age song today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
and i must say its not bad at all.

probably one of the best "rock" songs on the radio at the moment. its called "noone knows."

anyone else like the song or the band? anyone have their latest cd? am i right in believing that this is their second single from that album, or am i wrong?

:sexywink:

I know you love my taste in music :madspit:
Yeah, the song is ok.. I don't have the cd and I don't really want it. The video is stupid. But the song is ok. :|

what makes you think i dont like your taste of music? :sexywink:

i havent seen the video. i love the song.

Zoomerang96 said:
what makes you think i dont like your taste of music? :sexywink:

i havent seen the video. i love the song.

hmm. so maybe you don't like SOME of it :wave:

The video consists of the members of the band getting beat up by a deer, hung on the wall, licking their guitars, and the deer falling in love with a plastic lawn ornament. :der:

I love this band- this new album is the first time that I have heard of them and although I dont have the album yet ( I will be buying it as soon as I can) I have heard all of the songs and I love them all- they really do rock. I love the first single- the one that features Dave Grohl on the drums in the film clip and I really cant see how they could remind anyone of Blink 182- I cant stand those guys and the major difference is that most Blink songs feature two chords and QOTSA have a bit more diversity!!!

Both QOTSA and the Foo Fighters are coming out here next year for Australia's Big Day Out festival and whilst I hate these festivals these days, only cause I cant handle the crowds now cause I am getting to old (when I was younger I had so much more energy and patience) I am seriously thinking about going, just to see QOTSA and hopefully Dave get on stage with them, anyway great band- so nice to hear some harder rock music that dosnt follow rap/metal genre:)

OzAurora said:
I love the first single- the one that features Dave Grohl on the drums in the film clip and I really cant see how they could remind anyone of Blink 182
Grohl plays the drums on the entire album I believe

the album is no. 1 is the list made up by dutch music critics right now
can't say that ever happened with Blink 182

Re: you gonna post a new thread everytime you buy a new cd?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I don't like the song.

Reminds me of Blink-182.

first off, i didnt buy the cd. i said i liked the one song i heard by them.

secondly, i too cannot comprehend how they sound anything like blink 182. they should not be compared for everyones safety.

Back
Top Bottom