So, how was your DAY? Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No college thank god. "progression day" or somesuch. Went to the gym and have tried (and failed) to catch up with the large amount of work I have to do.

hilarious, had lunch with two friends and booked tickets to see juno again tomorrow.

Media mock exam at 9am this morning :happy: Endless fun, I prattled on about rubbish so no doubt I will have done horrendously. Lessons were over by 11.30 though :up: And I voted for the first time this afternoon; something of a surreal experience.

Last night was fun, I went to a comedy club with some mates up in Leicester Sq and it was hilarious. The comic ripped into my friend so much, we were literally pissing ourselves. Didn't get back till late so I slept in, not done much today, but it's all good, it's not like I've got an exam week after next to prepare for :happy:

I had a pretty good day, today. Didn't mind that I had to work, and it was an easy work day. Plenty of researchers came in, and I had a hugh book sale. And I got all of my paper work done. :happy:

I went grocery shopping and bought a new mop and then made an exhausting pan of lasagna, is that just wonderful?

Last night I went out with some friends for an 18th, it was fun :up: Got home and stayed up til 3 watching Have I Got News For You, I'm quite tired now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom