So, how was your day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
went shopping, I wanted to buy some black leather jacket, but I didn't find one I liked so I came home dissapointed

I was very happy to have taken care of all the necessary errands/chores earlier today
(mail bills, go grocery shopping, do laundry, dishes, dusting, vacuuming, mopping floors, and cleaning the bathroom)

My house is immaculately clean. :wink:

Now, I can relax on Saturday afternoon. :up:

Acrobat Angel said:
Long... Seven hour day at uni and starting/finishing assessment tasks... Saturday tomorrow :drool:

A seven hour day!!!:ohmy: goodness gracious. Put your feet up darling you must be exhausted. I would have joined you but I still had 3 hours of work left:( Then had to go home and make dinner, wash clothes, pick up after cats and husband then go to bed. Hooray for Saturday when I get to vaccum, can't do it at night, get home too late.

I'm such a bitch, sorry.:reject:

I'll probably spend all of Sunday eating lollies, reading the paper and watching telly:eyebrow:

A wonderful day. My nephew & his wife came to visit me for 2 days. It'been 3 years since I last saw them. They are expecting their first baby in October, after having 4 miscarriges. She's 37, and they are also in the middle of adopting a baby from Eastern Europe. :happy: :applaud: :dancing: I'm going to be a great aunt!!!! :happy:

Back
Top Bottom