So, how was your day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It´s been a little bad. Because I wanted to go to the swimming pool in the afternoon and when I arrived there......the swimming was closed ¬¬ The receptionist told me that it´s going to be closed until April 15th ¬¬ And well.....I had to come back home......

Last edited:
yesterday was okay, last day of college and I finished early too. Today will be better - the first day of the holidays :D

Woke up feeling worse for wear after last night, then went shopping with my Dad, who for my 18th has bought me an iMac!! :drool: I can't wait to get it, I'm so excited :combust:

Feeling better with having laryngitis. Had the day off due to Easter. Went to the post office, the store & got some gas in my car, and then attended a Good Friday service at my church. Came home, and have been watching the TV for the weather forecast. I can't believe that we are getting 3-5 inches of snow after the 2nd day of spring. :scream: :no:

Hmm.. No work, spent the day with a friend, got a massage, went for sushi and ice cream, watched a movie, came home. Perfection :love:

Lazy. We slept in really, really late. Went out for brunch and a walk. We have just lay around internetting and reading books this afternoon/evening. :heart:

Watched Ocean's 11 this morning, then went for a nice long walk in the Devil's Punchbowl... it started snowing, which is wierd. Went shopping this afternoon. Back now to do some work as it's back to college tomorrow, sadly.

Back
Top Bottom