So, how was your day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Only got up an hour or so ago, got my new headphones in the post :up: and a letter from Falmouth Uni saying they liked my project and have asked me for an interview on the 14th (yay :drool: ) and a letter from Richmond scheduling my interview for the 11th.

It's a bit stressful, but I'm so glad to have heard back from Falmouth. I can't wait to go to uni :hyper:

Classes didn't start till 11.30 which was nice. Teacher was surprised to see me though :grumpy: my attendance isn't that bad. Got a mid-term report to say my grades are all good :up: And I scanned in all my art so that even if the unis do lose it, I'll have a backup.

I've come to terms with what a shithole my college is. Fights, mass arrest at the local station, spraying gas in people's faces and a stabbing, in ONE week :| Jokes.

it's not over not over not over not over yet - and the realisation of what little chance I have of getting onto the uni course I'm submitting my portfolio to tomorrow hit home. Bleh.

Pretty busy !! I just got back from NYC ... I was on a 5 day vacation ... For my birthday, I decided to take time away from home (for a change) and go to visit my friends over there. :D

What an awesome time ... NYC is always such a treat !! I love shopping there. :up:

Had to drive to work in sleet & freezing rain this morning. I just took my time and was real careful driving. I did make it to work ok. Since the weather was so bad, we did not have any researchers that came in, but I got caught up on my work. My boss let me go home early since we were not busy, but I have to make it up tomorrow. Oh well, what can I do. Saturdays are real busy anyway, so the day will go by fast, I hope.

:hug: Carek :hug:

It kind of starting out crappy for I almost slept in, and just made it in time for work. As the day went on I was really busy with reseachers today, so I was really hopping aound, like a bunny. :giggle: So the day went by fast. The only bad thing is,my arm & shoulder are bothering me with a lot of discomort. I am hoping with the next couple of days off I can just take it easy, and give my body a rest,

Back
Top Bottom