So, how was your day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm through with that business meeting ... and hoping to hear from my friend on how everything went today with her boyfriend. :hmm:

I hope she's NOT upset anymore ... maybe Atlanta was a GOOD ordeal. :shrug:

Just got up, but yesterday, was alright. Teacher training day, so technically no college but I went in anyway for revision sessions. It took so much willpower. Not so bad when I was there though.

We had a tour of some Cub Scouts in the museum today, so it was quite noisy, and kids running all around. I did not have to give the tour, but I felt bad for the person who did. After it was over I told her she did an excellent job, and deserved a medal.

^that was nice of you. Kids can make a lot of noise, and obviously it is the fault of the parents, teachers and chaperones who weren't able to teach those boys to be quiet. Very rude!

Had a shitty night sleep. Dreamt I forgot my college pass and my shoes when I went for my exam. I made sure, at 2pm that I had my pass and my shoes. The questions were boring, and I accidentally went off on a long rambling tangent about the history of the BBC and Reithian values :huh: Oh well.

Not too bad but the best thing was losing 3Ib tonight at my first weigh in at the slimming club!! :yippie: :yippie:

Well done susan :up:

My day was quite good, I only went into college for one lesson and had alot of free time. I went into town and shopped on my own for a bit (as odd as it is, I actually really enjoy shopping on my own!) and then caught up with a few people I hadn't spoken to in a while. Quite a good day in all :D

Back
Top Bottom