So, how was your day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:laugh: Drop kids off at school

Take one out to go to Dr.
Drop him back off at school.
Attend VIP day at school for 1 kid.
Run home let dog out
Attend VIP day for other kid
Run to the bank
Pick kids up from school
Take one to Baseball practice
Do homework with other kid
Let dog out
Pick up from Baseball practice
Take other one to Baseball game
Watch game
Grab pizza for dinner
right now they are having snake b/f bed.
:laugh: :laugh: If you don't laugh you would go insane!

^ Yikes....how do we get sick at the same time? :giggle:

Spent the day with my 7 year old while my older son sent to a doubleheader with his dad which was going to be an all day event.

I had my AS French exam :| It was horrible and really really hard :sad: The vocab was so bloody specific and if you didn't know one word you were pretty much screwed. For some reason the exam wasn't in the sports hall and it was in Quins, the local rugby ground, in the bar :eyebrow: Which was wierd. They turned the air-con up really high, it was really, really cold in there.

In a nutshell, I've failed and it was shit.

Had class this morning, Max Somethingpolishskiczyk droned on and on in love with his own voice as usual. It was clinic day. A little girl was so scared to be there that she threw up all over everything including me. Took my fragarant self home, got coffee in the drive through, lid not on tight, spilled some....didn't matter anyway, took shower, NOW ready for work.

The evening looks to be the best part of my day.

Way to Go to your Son JC

It was a bit of a waste of time to be honest. Got up late and met up with a mate - we then cycled to the station and waited for the tiny one and the rest of the graphics people, and walked to Kingston Uni to see the degree show.

I thought the animation/illustration stuff was better than the purely graphic design stuff, which seemed to be mostly photography based. Though there was one really good piece that encorporated one of Bono's speeches :hmm:

It was 1000 degrees in the uni so by the time I cycled home I felt nasty.

Last edited:
Since I work nights ... I'll tell you how my night was. :wink:

It was very, very busy ... as I'm trying to get ALL my work done, before I leave on Friday morning for my weekend getaway. :drool:
I'm going to a secluded beach area in Michigan to spend several days right on Lake Michigan. :up:

Oh, and getting a darker 'suntan' ... here I come. :applaud:

First day of a catalogue at my work/shop. Got there at 7:30 to find NOTHING had been done. Had 2 days of mess to clean up and then signs etc. Boss put me on the mic. while the owner was listening:barf: . Got home at 6, plopped down in front of the heater, read mags and ate chocolate. So my day turned out OK in the end.

it's still kind of eh.....found out I have problems with my back--arthritis among other problems. I'm only 26! come on!
I was told it's genetic and there's nothing I could have done, but now I get to go swimming and do more focused exercises for my back.
So....Im' having a bit of a rough time here! lol

Was driving on the road today for 6 hours. Had to take my brother & his wife to airport after visiting me for a couple of days. Did get to stop at aCold Water Creek outlet and got a denim jacket!!! :love:

Back
Top Bottom