So, how was your day - Page 19 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 09-17-2007, 08:33 PM   #271
Blue Crack Addict
 
MsMofoGone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Where is not important...
Posts: 26,717
Local Time: 04:34 PM
I definitely did too much 'running around' today, as I went shopping with my mom.

Now, I'm tired at work this evening ... (and not very busy)
__________________

__________________
MsMofoGone is offline  
Old 09-17-2007, 11:10 PM   #272
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,587
Local Time: 01:34 PM
busy and good - very productive
__________________

__________________
Carek1230 is offline  
Old 09-18-2007, 02:04 AM   #273
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BonoFox1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back again
Posts: 47,435
Local Time: 01:34 PM
Nice and average
__________________
BonoFox1 is offline  
Old 09-18-2007, 05:45 AM   #274
Blue Crack Addict
 
MsMofoGone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Where is not important...
Posts: 26,717
Local Time: 04:34 PM
Just finished helping the boss for the past 3 hours. Geez, I didn't think it would take that long.

Thank Goodness, everything got done before the end of the shift.
__________________
MsMofoGone is offline  
Old 09-18-2007, 08:21 AM   #275
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
Total U2 Nut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London, baby - yeah!
Posts: 5,628
Local Time: 09:34 PM
It's review day, so usually I'd have to haul myself all the way in to have a one-to-one for 15 minutes then come home. But I wormed my way out of it, so I'm having a lazy day at home
__________________
Total U2 Nut is offline  
Old 09-18-2007, 05:32 PM   #276
Blue Crack Addict
 
MsMofoGone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Where is not important...
Posts: 26,717
Local Time: 04:34 PM
Wonderful ... I went and got the PopMart DVD first thing this morning.
__________________
MsMofoGone is offline  
Old 09-18-2007, 05:33 PM   #277
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BonoFox1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back again
Posts: 47,435
Local Time: 01:34 PM
__________________
BonoFox1 is offline  
Old 09-18-2007, 08:00 PM   #278
Blue Crack Distributor
 
tiny dancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: small town Pennsylvania, USA
Posts: 87,270
Local Time: 09:34 PM
Not so good. My first day back at work form a long week vacation, and I broke a tooth eating a pretzel stick. It's right in the front , so it's very noticable. I was able to get an appointemt with my dentist first thing in the morning. Hope I don't have to have it capped, for I don't have dental insurance. I can barely get by with paying my medical insurance each month. Hope it all works out for the better.
__________________
Into the heart of a child...
tiny dancer is offline  
Old 09-18-2007, 09:34 PM   #279
ONE
love, blood, life
 
JCOSTER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: It's a very, very mad world.
Posts: 14,971
Local Time: 04:34 PM
Felt better today!
__________________
JCOSTER is offline  
Old 09-19-2007, 01:51 AM   #280
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Acrobat Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Hunter Valley, Australia
Posts: 4,545
Local Time: 08:34 AM
Pretty good... I had to present a seminar today which I was really nervous about, but I think it went ok thankfully...
__________________
Acrobat Angel is offline  
Old 09-19-2007, 01:53 AM   #281
Blue Crack Addict
 
MsMofoGone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Where is not important...
Posts: 26,717
Local Time: 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by tiny dancer
Not so good. My first day back at work form a long week vacation, and I broke a tooth eating a pretzel stick. It's right in the front , so it's very noticable. I was able to get an appointemt with my dentist first thing in the morning. Hope I don't have to have it capped, for I don't have dental insurance. I can barely get by with paying my medical insurance each month. Hope it all works out for the better

Best of Luck, tiny !!

If you end up having dental work done ... don't worry, most dentists will except 10% of your total bill up front. Then you can pay the rest of the charges in monthly installments. Just as long as you send 'something' of an amount for each month when you receive your bill. They don't specify paying a certain amount, you can just pay whatever you are capable of paying each month until it's paid off completely.
__________________
MsMofoGone is offline  
Old 09-19-2007, 01:05 PM   #282
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
Total U2 Nut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London, baby - yeah!
Posts: 5,628
Local Time: 09:34 PM
Not so bad. Bumped into a friend who'd been out clubbing the night before and had a 10.15 lesson that morning. Ha, I felt very awake and alert in comparison
Tried to unravel the mystery surrounding the foundation portfolio, didn't get very far, but that was to be expected.
__________________
Total U2 Nut is offline  
Old 09-19-2007, 07:20 PM   #283
Blue Crack Distributor
 
tiny dancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: small town Pennsylvania, USA
Posts: 87,270
Local Time: 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by MsMofoGone



Best of Luck, tiny !!

If you end up having dental work done ... don't worry, most dentists will except 10% of your total bill up front. Then you can pay the rest of the charges in monthly installments. Just as long as you send 'something' of an amount for each month when you receive your bill. They don't specify paying a certain amount, you can just pay whatever you are capable of paying each month until it's paid off completely.
I got my tooth taken care of this morning. Didn't need to have it capped, thank goodness. It cost me $200. and I was able to pay $125.00, and can pay the rest of the bill next month. Thanks for your concern MsMofoGone

Other wise the day with well at work, for I was in charge, for my boss has the week off.
__________________
Into the heart of a child...
tiny dancer is offline  
Old 09-19-2007, 10:27 PM   #284
Blue Crack Addict
 
MsMofoGone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Where is not important...
Posts: 26,717
Local Time: 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by tiny dancer

I got my tooth taken care of this morning. Didn't need to have it capped, thank goodness. It cost me $200. and I was able to pay $125.00, and can pay the rest of the bill next month. Thanks for your concern MsMofoGone
That sure is GREAT news, tiny.
It's good to know that the dentist could fix your tooth without charging a huge expense for you to pay.
__________________
MsMofoGone is offline  
Old 09-19-2007, 10:28 PM   #285
Blue Crack Addict
 
MsMofoGone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Where is not important...
Posts: 26,717
Local Time: 04:34 PM
Earlier, I was working hard.

Now, I'm hardly working.
__________________

__________________
MsMofoGone is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com