So, how was your day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
An almighty waste of time :up: English at 9am :yawn: My God. Got coursework feedback (positive) which made it worth it though... killed an hour, went to my next class to be told that we had to do presentations for next week so this lesson was for "research", another two hours wasted. Pissed around in graphics as per usual :yawn: Didn't even get refunded for le Barcelona trip :| Thoroughly unproductive.

I'm about to throw up I'm so stressed out. :( This day has sucked majorly, and I cannot wait for work to be over and done with today. I normally love work, but not on days like today. :crack:

Originally posted by MsMofoGone
Today will be very busy. Handing out candy is ALWAYS such a chore. :huh:

I had no choice, as I couldn't get hardly any rest because every few minutes someone came knocking
and then yelled TRICK-OR-TREAT !! :eek:

I found out alot of kids in my area were released from school at lunchtime, so they could start trick-or-treating earlier during the day. :hmm:

It's times like these that I wished so-ooo much that I worked days. :yes:

But again, it would be real busy in the evening. Oh fudgesicles, I can't win. :tsk:

Originally posted by hardyharhar
Yummmmmm, fudgesicles :drool: :lol:

:)

Yeah, that's better than saying the :censored: word. :ohmy:

Fudgesicles gets right to the point without being misunderstood. :wink:

And most should know what word I was really thinking of without that :censored: smiley too. :lol:

Carek1230 said:
:hug: Thora!

I had a majorly sucky busy day too if it's any sonsolation to you. I am ready for the weekend.

Thanks! :hug: I did end up getting sick because of the stress, but I had a few beers once I got home, and that helped.

Today has been so much better. Work has gone well, and I'm going to dinner and a hockey game tonight with a good friend. Should be a great evening! :)

Alright.

Week hasn't been good either.
Last week ended brilliantly, then this week start like crap :angry:

It started out terrible. I was rushing to work and had a slight accident, to my neighor's car. No major damage, but I did side-swiped it, and left a few marks on his car. He was really nice about it, and told me that he would take care of it himself. He said that he was planning on getting a new paint job sometime in the future anyway. Boy did I luck out over this, since I knew him. My car had some marks on it, and I went to the aauto shop, and they mixed up some paint to the color of my car. I need to put some paint on it so I don't get any rust marks. My car will be 8 years old this coming spring. So that was my major event of the day. For once all went well at work.

I went out to catch some fireworks and didn't get back till late the night before so I slept in which was nice :up: Got dragged out to the "buy-to-let" flat my parents have just bought :yawn: To come home and realise I have until Monday to do my entire media coursework. Research, essay planning, note taking, everything. So that's what I've been doing since. The media department had bloody better appreciate this :grumpy:

Not so bad. Quite a long day, but got to spend most of it with friendly folk so it's all good. Pissed it down on the way home though. It's dark and cold.

It was my day off, and I had planned to sleep in, but I woke up early, and couldn't get back to sleep. So I got up & did a some house cleaning that really needed to be done anyway. Later I went and did some shopping, and them went and visited my Aunt, who lives in a personal care home. She was happy to see me, but she had not had any visitors for the last couple of days. Now it's back to work on Friday, :sigh: and I will probably will want to sleep in. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom