So, how was your day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good, went shopping and ordered "U2 at the end of the world" :happy: - it will take about 6 weeks to ship in from America though :( and i just finished reading "I was Bono's Doppelganger" (highly recommend it :yes: )

Awesome. I went to Monkey World. The baby orangs were just the sweetest things, they were covering their faces in blankets and rolling around (as you do). Aw :cute:

Killed a black widow tonight in my garage. :yikes: He was right in the path I walk through. :eek: First one I've seen inside in a long time. This was foreshadowed by the vp of FOS (friends of spiders) yesterday in OOC :ohmy:

I like spiders and have a lot around the house, but black widow's must DIE!!!!!!!!

:) Sorry, little spider

Exactly ... there's just something about night-time thats tells me "MAKE SURE THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO EVER MOVE AGAIN, ONCE YOU SMACK'EM' ... Afterall, if I could mention the number of times I've tried to kill a bug ... and missed it !! :eek:

Only to find it crawling around on the floor (because I missed it) and then it quickly hides into a crack or crevice. :yikes:

It always knows that you're gonna go and get the bug spray too. Once you get the spray and then go to spray the crack ... the bug has mysteriously disappeared somewhere else ... and it only took 20 seconds to grab that spray.
Yet now, you don't know where that bug is at !! :help:

So, it's always better to 'label it, big-time' ... without worrying it will show up again somewhere else later on. :lol:

The usual for a Saturday.

Took care of cleaning the house, grocery shopping, visiting the family and just relaxing in between. :up:

Mid evening, I went to the UC to see The Chicago Blackhawks play the Atlanta Thrashers. :applaud:

I'm very happy the Thrash 'took a bite' outta those Hawks. :yippie:

Even though I had the day off I had to take my aunt to the doctor's. I am her Power Of Attorney, and sometimes it really gets to me being her caregivier. At times it can really take a toll on you. I love her dearly, but at sometimes it can get to be too much. I talked to her attorney the other day, and found out that another one of my aunts can also be Power Of Attorney. She is away for the next 2 weeks, believe I am going to tell her that she will have to help me out, or I will get burnt out with all this on me.

Good for you MsMofo!!!!! I :heart: when things are on sale!!!!!

I had the day off and it was so nice outside. I did some yard work, like raking leaves, and cutting back some of my plants for the winter. Tomorow it's back to work.

Back
Top Bottom