So, how was your day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ how very nice!!!

The day went rather well at work for once. Got to go home ontime. I am enjoying this summer like weather, for I know what is to come later int he season.

Considering how I spent most of the weekend manically trying to put together the remainder of my gayphics project for today to be told that actually the deadline's been moved to next week b/c I was the only one who bothered to do it and how I spent lunch writing the essay for the lesson I had that afternoon which I hadn't had time to do at the weekend because of graphics :angry: and the teacher didn't even ask for them in... it was okay. I'm a bit pissed though, what's the point of deadlines if you won't stick to them? :madspit:

Last night was very hectic ... it seems we're starting to pick up business now that the Autumn season is upon us.

:hmm: I wonder if this year it will last into the holiday season ??

I managed to be a bigger fool than usual. Up early (7.30) mad rush to the station to find out my train's been delayed by 15 minutes :grumpy: Great. Wait for it, and get to Twickenham to realise that today is the 10th and not the 9th, which means my train ticket expired yesterday, not today. So to avoid the penalty fair, and ticket inspectors :yikes: I had no choice but to head over the overpass and get the train back to where I'd just come from :| Needless to say I missed my first lesson, and my next one wasn't until 11.30, to which I (again) didn't leave myself enough time, and got the bus in, wishing it would hurry the hell up. I was 20 minutes late, and knew I wouldn't be let in (bloody 10 minute rule :madspit: ) so went to the library :yawn:

My only lesson that afternoon was a complete waste of time :rolleyes: and we amused ourselves playing the "throw the hat and see if you can get it on Matt's head" game. Yeah, I'm getting my education :happy:

I shouldn't be such a bloody scatterbrain.

A waste of time :yawn: In for 10.15, done by 11.30. Home by 12.30, had to be back in for 3.30 and wasted that lesson playing with the typography shizz that was meant for the first years. Fun.

It was a good work day. We were very busy, so that made the day go by fast. I rather be busy, for when things get slow, the day just drags on. Tomorrow is a short work day!!! :)

Very stressful ... I went to the optometrist to get an eye examination and I had an allergic reaction to the dialation drops. :ohmy:

Now, I have to use steriod drops for the next 4 days to clear up my bloodshot eyes and for inflammation. :yikes:

FUCKING OMG AMAZING, BRILLIANT! WE BEAT THE FRENCH, IN FRANCE! WE'RE IN THE FUCKING FINALS. COME ON!!1!

We knocked out the home nation :lol: Le crunch, indeed :drool:

Back
Top Bottom