So, how was your day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I VERY busy day at work. Didn't get to leave for home on time due to some inconsiderate researchers. I told them that we close at 4:00. The good part of the day is that I got bought a sweather for half price.

Meh. Classes were dull apart from Media, which was quite the opposite. Dave talking to us about his gay relationship (considering he's married) with my tutor is endless amusement :up: Great. Tired now.

Absolute torture ... this cold is really getting me down. I'm to the point of needing Kleenex constantly. :sad:

My nose is starting to look like Rudolph's. :ohmy:

Once again ... AAHHH CHOOO !! :yikes:

Shit. I feel bad about skipping class now, my teacher made me feel bad today. Something along the lines of "just because you did well last year doesn't mean you won't fail if you continue to skip classes this year" :huh: I guess it's had the desired effect, I won't be bunking again.

Have been feeling poorly with my allergies. Had a check-up with my doctor today, and he told me that we need a good rain or a frost before I start to feel better. I rather have the rain than the frost any day.

:hug: Tiny. Hope tomorrow is better.

Today was a strange day at work. I fell asleep at my desk after lunch (I lay my head down) and wok myself snoring! My co workers were laughing. Oh man I was so embarrassed!!

Thanks hardy :hug:

Work is quite busy tonight ... but, I managed to get caught up somewhat. Now, I can stay here for a bit. I'm working some extra hours tonight to make up for staying home last night. I was that sick that I had to get some rest. Tonight is alot better ... I think the doctor's meds are finally starting to work. So, I returned to work. It was real soon, yes indeed, but I'm not one for staying home unless I'm so-ooo sick I feel like I'm dying. But, like I said ... the meds took care of me feeling much better so it must have been a 24 hr. thing ... maybe a virus. Anyway, it's good to feel better. :up:

Great, MsMofo. I'm glad you've been able to recover quickly. :yes: I've always felt that bed rest for a day or two when your sick is the best way to get better, but most don't have the time to. So they drag it on for a couple weeks. :huh:

Yeah, I'm usually like that too, hardy. But, I have the type of job where if you're absent ... no one else does your work for you. So, it just backs up further until I return to do it. The only time the company has someone do my work is if I'm on vacation for more than 2 days ... otherwise, I'm responsible for getting it done when I return. :tsk:

That sounds like my job too MsMofo. today I was able to get most of my work done today. And the weather is just out of this world for this time of the year. Summer is still hanging on,for at least 5 more days!!!!

Back
Top Bottom