So, how was your day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just finished helping the boss for the past 3 hours. Geez, I didn't think it would take that long. :tsk:

Thank Goodness, everything got done before the end of the shift. :up:

It's review day, so usually I'd have to haul myself all the way in to have a one-to-one for 15 minutes then come home. But I wormed my way out of it, so I'm having a lazy day at home :up:

Not so good. My first day back at work form a long week vacation, and I broke a tooth eating a pretzel stick. It's right in the front , so it's very noticable. I was able to get an appointemt with my dentist first thing in the morning. Hope I don't have to have it capped, for I don't have dental insurance. I can barely get by with paying my medical insurance each month. Hope it all works out for the better.

Originally posted by tiny dancer
Not so good. My first day back at work form a long week vacation, and I broke a tooth eating a pretzel stick. It's right in the front , so it's very noticable. I was able to get an appointemt with my dentist first thing in the morning. Hope I don't have to have it capped, for I don't have dental insurance. I can barely get by with paying my medical insurance each month. Hope it all works out for the better

Best of Luck, tiny !! :up:

If you end up having dental work done ... don't worry, most dentists will except 10% of your total bill up front. Then you can pay the rest of the charges in monthly installments. Just as long as you send 'something' of an amount for each month when you receive your bill. They don't specify paying a certain amount, you can just pay whatever you are capable of paying each month until it's paid off completely.

Not so bad. Bumped into a friend who'd been out clubbing the night before and had a 10.15 lesson that morning. Ha, I felt very awake and alert in comparison :lol:
Tried to unravel the mystery surrounding the foundation portfolio, didn't get very far, but that was to be expected.

MsMofoGone said:

Best of Luck, tiny !! :up:

If you end up having dental work done ... don't worry, most dentists will except 10% of your total bill up front. Then you can pay the rest of the charges in monthly installments. Just as long as you send 'something' of an amount for each month when you receive your bill. They don't specify paying a certain amount, you can just pay whatever you are capable of paying each month until it's paid off completely.

I got my tooth taken care of this morning. Didn't need to have it capped, thank goodness. It cost me $200. and I was able to pay $125.00, and can pay the rest of the bill next month. Thanks for your concern MsMofoGone :hug:

Other wise the day with well at work, for I was in charge, for my boss has the week off.

Originally posted by tiny dancer

I got my tooth taken care of this morning. Didn't need to have it capped, thank goodness. It cost me $200. and I was able to pay $125.00, and can pay the rest of the bill next month. Thanks for your concern MsMofoGone :hug:

That sure is GREAT news, tiny. :up:
It's good to know that the dentist could fix your tooth without charging a huge expense for you to pay. :happy:

10.15 start this morning, so got more of a lie-in that I would've usually, mocked up my design in the graphics room for a few hours. Killed a few more. Wrote my coursework proposal. Started reading the Merchant's Tale, and seriouslyeth whateth the fucketh was Chaucer goingeth oneth abouteth. So yeah, a long day, but at least it's over :drool:

Back
Top Bottom