So...How much snow do you have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

circa1992

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I last measured the amount of snow at 10:15 a.m. and we had 2 FEET :mad: And it's only supposed to get worse throughout the day :angry:

So, do you live somewhere where it snowed? If you do, how much did you get? Is it supposed to get worse?

circa1992 said:
I last measured the amount of snow at 10:15 a.m. and we had 2 FEET :mad: And it's only supposed to get worse throughout the day :angry:

So, do you live somewhere where it snowed? If you do, how much did you get? Is it supposed to get worse?

2 feet! ouch! It must be about a good 10 inches @ 11:28.

I part of my driveway has about 15 inches and right next to it I can see tar...I hate wind!!

It sure is pretty outside however!!

We got our first snowfall of the season last night.(eastern VA) It didn't even cover the grass, and it's melted already :grumpy: The kids are pissed, no snowman again :sigh:

U2Kitten said:
We got our first snowfall of the season last night.(eastern VA) It didn't even cover the grass, and it's melted already :grumpy: The kids are pissed, no snowman again :sigh:

Send them my way we have 2 feet and I am dreading digging my car out :happy:

Looks like at least a foot here, maybe more!

Everything is covered in white and looks gorgeous! :love:

But I can't even open my front door! :happy: :|

And tomorrow's work commute is going to be hell, I can just see it now. :yikes: :grumpy:

OK, I just took these pictures...you can't really tell how deep it is but whatever :shrug:

P1030125.jpg

(my little brother)
P1030176.jpg

P1030103.jpg

Nothing. We got nothing.

I am sooo happy. I really don't care for snow.

Back
Top Bottom