So...How much snow do you have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
circa1992 said:
OK, I just took these pictures...you can't really tell how deep it is but whatever :shrug:

P1030125.jpg

(my little brother)
P1030176.jpg

P1030103.jpg

I think by me it's deeper! I can't get my car out :|

circa1992 said:
:dancing: That's awesome :rockon:

We haven't even tried getting our car out of our driveway....my dad snowblowed it :)

I don't have a driveway, I'm plowed in on the street :angry: It's a nightmare...Send me your dad :scream:

Wow! I can't imagine getting that much snow and living in the cold like you all. Circa, those pics are awesome. It's low 70's here by the beach in San Diego. I've got shorts on and windows opened airing out the place, it's gorgeous. Wish I could fit all of you in my house! You could get away from the snow and not have to worry about digging your cars out, snow days and whatnot! Stay warm and safe, all!

In Canada, and there's none on the ground.

What an unbelievable winter we've had here in Toronto!

A few inches that have been here about a week. It's been in the mid-20s (during the day) and only a peppering of snow at a time, record HIGH temps and LOW amounts of precipitation for us (usually get a few feet every few weeks this time of year).

Carek1230 said:
Wow! I can't imagine getting that much snow and living in the cold like you all. Circa, those pics are awesome. It's low 70's here by the beach in San Diego. I've got shorts on and windows opened airing out the place, it's gorgeous. Wish I could fit all of you in my house! You could get away from the snow and not have to worry about digging your cars out, snow days and whatnot! Stay warm and safe, all!

You suck! :madspit:

:lmao: :wink:

Muggsy said:
I've never seen snow....

In 7th grade, we had a kid come to our school from Colombia and I remember his eyes the first time it snowed that year. They got all wide and he was all happy. First thing he did was pick up the snow, make a snowball and hit someone. HA. Funny little memory of mine.

:eek:

I've never seen so much snow before the most amount of snow we have had recently was sometime last year, that was only one inch.

It still caused chaos on the roads though, it was also the first time that I saw a traffic jam in my own town

piles:| and we have places where there is nothing but ice ....then next to that is a huge 345 foot drift because of the wind we get here:madspit: *freezes to death

Back
Top Bottom