So how many professional athletes post here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chizip

Blue Crack Addict
I know Tom Brady and Peyton Manning both post here, and today I've seen both Eli Manning and Donovan Mcnabb register. So just how many athletes post here? Reveal yourselves.

I'm guessing that now that the offseason has started that they are coming out of the woodwork. Certainly Tom Brady and Eli Manning are preparing for their forthcoming offseasons by registering now so that they can have their accounts set up in time for Monday.

I would just like to point out that Tom Brady was the first QB to register here. I would also like to point out that Bono congratulated ME, not you Peyton and not yo' Mama's chunky eatin' soup Donavon, for my Sports Illustrated award.

So, DaveC, I have been registered here for a year now. I stopped by before I won another 'Bowl last year, and I'm doing the same this year!

Have a great night, fellas!

:sad:

its only coz u werent sick that u won

i wuz teh hero

i should b mvp

i should have that ride

not that whiney basturd n00b receever he wuz no hero

stfu n00b!!1!!111!!

lol pwned

see how cool i am?

ive been practicing my 13375p33k since i got my heroic sports hernia surgery

ive had lots of downtime cause it ended my season and mike mcmahon is nowhere near as awesome as me so my team got nowhere without me

pretty sweet huh?

i'm teh shit

wow, tom brady you are like my favorite professional athlete. i heard you were building a house about 10 minutes away from where my sister lives, you mind if i drop in some time and just chill? how about season tickets? autographs? some people say I look like you tom, so were maybe related?

thanks tom

Tom Brady said:
I would just like to point out that Tom Brady was the first QB to register here. I would also like to point out that Bono congratulated ME, not you Peyton and not yo' Mama's chunky eatin' soup Donavon, for my Sports Illustrated award.

Don't forget Tom that Bono also mentioned you on the Conan O'Brien show.

peyton maybe you should make a thread with donovan for the choking quarterbacks in the nfl.

hey guys

i'm going to kick some ass

so you can stuff it kid

and then when the eagles beat the pats 45-0 in superbowl xli you can buy me a cheesesteak in honor of my awesomeness

and then stuff it kid

i woulda been in the pro bowl again if it wasnt for my heroic season-ending surgery

and that whiney receiver

bastard

my mom could kick his mom's ass

oh and who was on the cover of madden 06? oh right it was me

aloha and mahalo

please, peyton

let's cut the malarky.

you've been choking ever since our days of playing capture the flag in the backyard. why i remember one such incident where you were literally 5 feet from the flag and just tripped and fell, allowing me to run off and capture your flag. and all you could do was run off to daddy and cry about it.

and let's not forget i had more wins, more yards and more touchdowns through my first 16 games as a pro than you did.

and i would have thought that you, of all people, would know that my real birthday is on january 3rd, not the 4th. for shame, peyton. for shame :tsk:

if you can manage to get past tom brady without crapping your pants, i'll see you in detroit :mad:

Peyton Manning said:
I'll show you choke, right around your neck if you don't leave us alone. Wait till TO gets here, he will defend Donovan's honor. And look out for his mama, don't diss him or she'll get mean!

classy like the colts. you have no fans peyton. good lord, your name is PEYTON for cryin' out loud.

playoff time, ready to sharpen your choking skills?

StlElevation said:
wow, tom brady you are like my favorite professional athlete. i heard you were building a house about 10 minutes away from where my sister lives, you mind if i drop in some time and just chill? how about season tickets? autographs? some people say I look like you tom, so were maybe related?

thanks tom

Hey bud, no problem. Come over and hangout whenever you want.

I don't see Peyton acting with such class in this thread, but hey, to each their own. I won't tell you that I'll choke you, you can just come over and chill at my place whenever you want. I'll take the highroad unlike some other QB's I know.

Tom Brady said:
Hey bud, no problem. Come over and hangout whenever you want.

Maybe you should give him your Visa.

After all, you've got the five layers of security, also known as your offensive line. Doesn't give me much confidence in Visa, if you know what I'm sayin'. :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom