So how many professional athletes post here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You sho enough don't like livin much do ya muthafucka? I done told ya, Michael Jackson looks like her. I have a badass fro that could choke you to death. You watch it, asshole.

Randy Moss said:
You sho enough don't like livin much do ya muthafucka? I done told ya, Michael Jackson looks like her. I have a badass fro that could choke you to death. You watch it, asshole.
Sounds like a profanity laced personal attack Randy, you're gonna get yourself banned.

Last edited:
Randy, it doesn't have to be like this. You know that. Just settle down, man. Playing for a good team might help you out, but just chill, man. This is part of the reason why you'll never win anything.

Randy Moss said:
And it won't no personal attack he diss my fro?? Dude!!

I think there is a slight difference between saying a hairdo looks like Diana Ross and 'watch it you mother fucker!! asshole!! " etc.

Just because you are using an alter doesnt mean its ok to personally attack others, in character or not. Alters are a priviledge and if they are abused they will be removed.

I guess I should check this forum more often :hmm:

Damn well then I guess Randy's mom never washed his mouth out with soap when he was a kid :shame:

Back
Top Bottom