So how many little pieces of plastic crap hang from your keyring?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a ralph's club card, a "highlanders" key chain (my college mascot) and a keychain that is my name spelled out in beads that my friend made for me when she went to DisneyLand. I don't know why I still have the ralph's club thing on there, now that I've moved back in with my parents i don't go grocery shopping.

our patrons love the fact that our library cards now come with a keychain attachment.

personally, i have none on mine.

All I have is my elevation key chain. I have too many keys.. I cant afford to have a bunch of crap hanging from them :laugh:

No plastic cards, but I do have a mirrored keychain in the shape of my name and one of those keychain chapstick holders. Always gotta have chapstick nearby...

Blockbuster
Ralphs
Sam Goody
BevMo ClubBev card (its a booze super-store LOL)
Elevation keychain
California Highway Patrol "safety first" keychain
house key
2 car keys
bedroom door key
office key
post office box key
car alarm remote

I have the little thingy that locks and unlocks my car, a gmac key chain thats the same size as a key so it doesn't bother me, the plastic thingy to scan me in at the gym, my car key and my house key and that's it. I like to be able to stick my keys in my pocket if I want to leave my purse when I go to the lake so I can't have a lot of crap hanging from my key ring.

I have my Elevation key ring, L.A. Fitness membership card, car key, house key, and mail key.

The main keyring is a large blue metallic ring (gotten in one of those "Campus Free Stuff" boxes at the college bookstore). Hanging from it are:

--King's College lanyard
--CVS ExtraCare card
--Wegmans Shoppers Club card
--Ganarajha (sp.?) "Buddhir" (Japanese good luck charm; Buddhist deity of love), from www.jlist.com
--"I :heart: NY" keychain, purchased in Grand Central Station :)
--Las Vegas keychain (gift from my dad)
--Leashables lip-balm holder
--Pepper spray
--Keys for: Student Media Suite, literary magazine office, bike lock, campus mailbox, apartment building, apartment, laundry room, mom's house, dad's house, and house of one of my aunts

I've got about 4 sets of keys for various things and altogether have a VideoEzy member barcode thingy, a Rolling Stones tongue key ring, a pic of my daughter one one, a star for the Starlight Foundation charity thingy, and a rubber Dali's melting clock. I tend to hate lots of keys and key rings, but I've spread them out over all my sets and cant get rid of any of them as they easily identify which keys I need and I really like all of them.
:reject:

i don't have any of the plastic things on my keychain. my local grocer (kroger) has them, but i just have the regular card i keep in my wallet. my library also offers them, but i got mine back when there were just cards.

all i have on mine is:

- university of memphis keychain
- zooropa keychain
- keyless entry thing for my mom's car

and the following keys:

- my car key
- my mom's car key
- her old car's key (for the memories)
- house key

that's it. i used to have more stuff, but i just keep that separate in an old purse. i ended up messing up my old car's ignition because my keychain was too heavy from all the crap i put on it. i had to buy a new one. the car i have now needs a new one too, but it did before i bought it, so it wasn't my fault. :D

i should start a confessionals thread related to something on my keychain... :ohmy:

bonosgirl84 said:
our patrons love the fact that our library cards now come with a keychain attachment.

A library near me offers that option, and I wish the library I work at would do the same. Too many of our patrons wait until they get to the circulation desk, then go hunting for their card in their purse or wallet, which I'm sure delights the patrons who are waiting behind them!!!

As for Martha's question, in the past I've had lots of keychains hanging from one big chain. At the moment I just have 5 keys and a keychain from the radio station my cousin used to be a DJ for. Now I should ask him for a key chain from his new station!:D

My husband makes fun of my keys:

I've got 2 keys for one of our cars, a key and a keyless button thingy for the other car, house key for my house and one for my sister's house, and 2 keys that I can't identify (I *think* one goes to my mom's house in vegas...but not sure--the other one is up for grabs!).

Keyrings: a Tigger one with the little guy and a "T" a friend gave me b/c of my first initial...a Kroger thiny, a DLM (Dorothy Lane Market--the "chi-chi" market here with good bakery)--thingy, and a thingy for one of the libraries I go to. Best of all, though, is my Elevation heart-in-a-suitcase keyring--makes me SOOOO happy! :)

Back
Top Bottom