so....has she had one or not?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Miss Minogue......bum-lift or not.....?????

from this
0,,2002090530,00.jpg

to this..
eek.gif

0,,2002090531,00.jpg

feck wish I'd a nice wee firm butt like THIS!!!!!

mad.gif

Can't be sure from the pics Maddie...it requires a close examination...if you give me her address I'll be happy to inspect and report back with my findings.
wink.gif

------------------
The joker is the best card.

OMG.. thank god I live in America where Kylie Minogue is as well known as Creed is in Europe! She practically dresses WORSE than Britney -- her BUTT is falling out, as well as her breast! Jeez. She looks so incredibly trashy.

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Yeah - I have to say I don't get the hype either.

I read all about her in Q, British GQ, British Maxim, etc.. about how she is just considered so HOTTT, but I just don't get it!!
confused.gif

Either way though - I wish her success. She seems alright, and her current hit it only mildly annoying
wink.gif

icky. I guess there are some slight benefits to living in the US where we don't have to listen to her. When I was in Europe, I could have shot the radio for playing that annoying single of hers. gag.

um guys, Kylie Minogue has had hit after hit after hit. She's not known in AMerica but she's come a long way and paid her dues.
She's one of the best things in pop and is far above the likes of Britney and the rest. She actually has good pop tunes and has been doing so for many years now.
She was once shunned in her home country adn many made fun of her but as I said, she's really become great and Australia is proud of her now.
She's not trashy either despite her butt falling out of that pic.
She's a teeny girl and is a little bit cheeky that's all.
I met her once and I am was head and shoulders above her at age 15, I'm only 5"6, with the pics to prove it!

I find it curious that she is criticised by the American public when she hasn't really had a lot of coverage in America to be criticised for.
She is also 31 or 32, so can't really be compared to other popstresses as well as having 10 or so years success on them.
Why is it though, that it is considered premedited to the extreme of being a PR machine when she has a label trying to push her success into the American market? All acts have management and labels that do this, yet we only roll our eyes when it is a performer from the pop scene. Hell, its no secret that Bono was in love with America and wanted to conquer it, why can't Kylie?

Oops, I'm ranting! Its her ass we're talking about...I just hope mine can look like that in um...5 years. F*** I'm old.

*cries cos it doesn't look like it now and therefore has buckleys in 5 years*

Originally posted by elevatedmole:
OMG.. thank god I live in America where Kylie Minogue is as well known as Creed is in Europe

You don't know what you miss!!!
wink.gif

------------------
Vorsprung durch Technik

yeah, I wish my ass looked like that

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by LuvLady:
I think Kylie's gorgeous, and she looks so good for her age.

hmmm prob but, with all that money she can afford a hair stylist, fore-head smoother stylist, eye stylist, make-up stylist, lip stylist, neck-smoother stylist, boob combuster stylist, flat tum-tum stylist, bum musher-up and stay stiff stylist, legs-in-perfect-condition-forfuckingever stylist, and petite-perfect hairyless toes and foot stylist........plus a fashion stylist..................

with all this pple she is who she is too ya know.........!!!!!!!!!!

I like her in that white dress (well... or white cloth!!) in the video of Can't Get You Out Of My Mind... hehehe... don't tell anyone!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom