so er, is it true, my fav couple?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry maddie it's true they are splitting :(

Although don't know the reason why.

It's a shame because they have a little baby.

I heard speculations that they were seperated, but not confirmation.

I heard they haven't really been spending a lot of time together. Like, some interviewer asked Angelina how Billy was, and Angelina said she wasn't sure cause she hadn't talked to him in a few weeks. :slant: Angelina has apparently been spending a lot of time with the new baby, and Billy is on tour with his band.

Reportedly, they've stopped wearing those vials of either's blood they had. :|

But, I'm not postive, Maddie. You know how the tabloid shows are.

don't believe anything you hear

I heard this rumour a couple weeks ago! I think its just a amtter of them being seperate for a long time...

lets both cross our fingers!!

Too many hollywood marriages end in disastor...
makes you think...

I know u lot will tink Im being a right d*ck, but I am a bit upset over this, as they both were my fav celeb couple............

I do tink its down to having Maddox............Billy never, and Angie prob never realised she had it in her - a need to adopt a child........maybe shes always chose not to go through pregnancy, or truly (as she said) wanted to adopt a helpless child.......but I heard 'Oh Billys fed up with havin another kid' and stuff......

Angie alone!

Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sad: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

it just doesnt seem................right.

joyfulgirl said:
so you mean you guys would be surprised if they split?:confused:

I'd be more surprised if they stayed together. *runs away before getting pounded by maddie*

sulawesigirl4 said:
I'd be more surprised if they stayed together. *runs away before getting pounded by maddie*

I agree. They didn't have a very good track record- wasn't that Billy Bob's 4th marriage and her 2nd or 3rd? It's a shame that so many celeb marriages end in failure.

They are kinda an odd couple. BUT they are both kinda odd in their own way so I guess they are a normal couple two. Who is to say who will stay together and not.

It's confirmed, maddie. I just saw this on Yahoo news:

Marriage, Interrupted, for Angelina Jolie
By Jill Serjeant

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - They flaunted their love with his and hers tattoos, blood-filled pendants and side by side cemetery plots but the two year marriage between Hollywood's most eccentric couple is now on the rocks.

Oscar-winning actress Angelina Jolie told Us Weekly in an interview released on Wednesday that she and husband Billy Bob Thornton had been living apart in separate hotels for four months and had not seen each other since June 3.

Jolie said she was both angry and sad at the breakdown of the two-year marriage, whose future has been the subject of frenzied Hollywood gossip for weeks.

"I'm angry. I'm sad. It's a very difficult and sad time," Jolie was quoted as telling Us Weekly in its Aug 5. edition.

"Sometimes you don't see things coming, even though they are happening. It was a real deep connection, a deep marriage, so it's not that simple to say this or that one thing caused the problems. It's clear to me that our priorities shifted overnight," she told the magazine.

A spokesman for Thornton said the actor had "no comment" on Jolie's magazine interview.

The couple's May 2000 wedding was the second marriage for Jolie, 27, and the fifth for Thornton, 46. The intensity of their romance -- each wore pendants filled with each other's blood around their necks and tattoos of each other's names -- made them instant media stars.

Jolie and Thornton, a maverick actor, writer and director, met on the set of the 1999 air traffic control comedy "Pushing Tin."

ADOPTED BABY

Jolie, who won a best supporting actress Oscar for her role as an unhinged teenager in "Girl, Interrupted," said she did not want to start "a war of words" with Thornton, adding; "I don't want to attack him publicly. That's not what I am about."

But it appeared that the Cambodian orphan the couple adopted earlier this year had come between them, adding to friction between Jolie's role as a United Nation goodwill ambassador and Thornton's pursuit of a music career.

The baby boy, called Maddox and now 11 months old, was allowed into the United States in early June. But Thornton left almost immediately to go on tour with his band to support his country-rock album "Private Radio."

"He's focused on his music and his career," said Jolie. "I'm focused on my baby. (Maddox) is so important to me. It comes down to what's important to you. Good for him. But I have other priorities," she said, adding that she would like to adopt more children.

Jolie said Thornton had declined to accompany her on one of her many trips to refugee camps in her work as a goodwill ambassador for the United Nations ( news - web sites) High Commissioner for Refugees.

She declined to discuss rumors of Thornton's infidelity while on tour with the band during April and May, except to say that "he hasn't been as honorable as he could be."

Jolie said she was unsure how things would turn out between her and Thornton. "We're not divorced yet," she said. "We're going through a difficult time. I'm not sure what will happen."

*sniff*

I know, RI:SE said this mornin Ang confirmed with a mag that they had been seperate for 4 months..................:(

me sad....:(

I really thought those two rocked as a couple, the type I would love to go round and visit, weird and all as they might have been..................I like strange pple..........cause Im one!! :happy::D:D:D

Oh stop! nuff! :(

me still sad....

Angie bringin up baba on her own, just like my best friend.............

I STILL LOVE U ANGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes:

CANT WAIT FOR TR2!

:up:

I still adore and love her...

Her unique-ness......is endless.......:yes:

:D

LUV U ANGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom