so assuming there's this film about your life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, that's not the ONLY reason I'd want her to play me! :wink: I doubt this thread is meant to be based purely on who we think is the hottest actor/actress or anything.

Bonochick said:
I doubt this thread is meant to be based purely on who we think is the hottest actor/actress or anything.

I dont know, look at who I have playing Cujo.

I was once told I looked kinda like Natalie Portman so I supposre her even thought I'm not a big fan and she's far too short. But on the other hand, like others, I wish Angelina Jolie. So people remember me as hot.....

even though....

I'm honestly quite clearly....

not....:(

Bonochick said:
Drew Barrymore

She is a trillion times hotter than I am...:lol:...but I still pick her.

:hmm:

i've been told i look like drew barrymore. maybe i could be you BC? :sexywink:

i don't know who i'd want to play me in a movie though. :shrug:

pig-3.jpg

Assuming there's a film about my life? That's a pretty big assumption, you know that, right?

Of course I'd only want the best possible slant on my existence for said propaganda film, an heroic presence. Someone like Samuel L. Jackson, for instance. I don't care that he's black and I'm not. Black people love me!

Who I wish I resembled & could play me versus who'd actually be chosen to play me in the film version of my life (Maris Tomei v/s Camryn Mannheim) is the reason why that's one movie you'll never see at your local multi-plex.... :no:

The only celebrity I've been compared to was Rosie O'Donnell - BEFORE she got all rabid & butch-y. Back in the day before her talk show. I think it was supposed to be a complement???? :huh:

I really miss the old days at Lemonade Stand when we could get into some quality turd sculpture-making instead of worrying about fictional biopics that won't get made about our lives.

Kieran McConville said:
I really miss the old days at Lemonade Stand when we could get into some quality turd sculpture-making instead of worrying about fictional biopics that won't get made about our lives.

i feel you.

Back
Top Bottom