So, anyone else who is going to spend a nice quiet evening at home on new Year's Eve?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sitting at home with my stuffed animals and trying to stay awake (I didn't sleep much last night) because my fiance is calling at 10pm (3am there). I already told him happy new year's at 7pm here, but there will be no :kiss:'ing in either time zone for me. :sigh:

Whiskers is wearing a bottle cap like a hat! she's so cute!!

if i twasn't too lazy to get my camera, i'd dtake her picture!

Change of plans for me too...the kids have their own plans so no sushi this year. Looks like its just me and big Rick so we're getting take-out Italian and probably try and watch all the DVD's we got for Christmas.

Last edited:
It's so quiety...i guess everybody has lives and are out!!!!

:wave:

I got invited to a party, but it's 450 miles aaway, so what can I do, ya know?? :)

Oh...youreea talking about me????? LOL

dad and i are watching the top 100 one hit wonders....hehe!!!! fun stuff!!!!!

I know what you mean .....Pop Angel ...I went to a friends party tonight and NOT only did I see a best friend of mine that I was in love with for years (and his pregnant girlfriend !!!!!) I did'nt get to see that special someone tonite.......

Uh , I think I hate New Years too !!! So I'm drunk and sad ...no way to enter 2003..................... !!!:censored:

well to make you girls feel better, i went on the 3rd straight New Years without a boy to kiss! :scream: :der: instead i had to suffer and watch middle aged people get it on at a resturant. :no: that should have been my clue to start pounding away with the shots behind the bar. but i figured if i were to start drinking i would be sad and i did not want it to get the best of me. so i toasted 2003 with a sip of water ! :yes:

Last edited:
careful what you ask for...or do you mean someone"special" to kiss

I noticed a few ppl refrring to wanting a good pash as the clock strikes midnight. ..."just depends on who's around..."?
On the NYE's I have gone along to see hub's band( I prefer private parties or to stay home), I usually make a bee-line for the ladies restroom at about 11.55pm and stay there until 12.10ish( when it appears safe to come out) It was a surprise at first finding other women doing that too, but we all just share the same feeling about it....UGH!!!
I think you girls are talking about kissing someone special (now that would be nice) and not being expected to kiss a room full of drunken aussie's. Double Ugh!!
The year is 2 days old now....and I still haven't recovered from my chocolate binge..........neveragain!help!!

hu hmmmm...miss velvet dress...what is up with middle-aged couples getting it on? oh hang on, before I was middle-aged I thought it was gross too..LMAO:eeklaugh: I'm glad I stayed home now, come to think of it.:yes:Older and wiser. Best wishes for 2003 2U:wave:

Re: careful what you ask for...or do you mean someone"special" to kiss

cass said:
I noticed a few ppl refrring to wanting a good pash as the clock strikes midnight. ..."just depends on who's around..."?
On the NYE's I have gone along to see hub's band( I prefer private parties or to stay home), I usually make a bee-line for the ladies restroom at about 11.55pm and stay there until 12.10ish( when it appears safe to come out) It was a surprise at first finding other women doing that too, but we all just share the same feeling about it....UGH!!!
I think you girls are talking about kissing someone special (now that would be nice) and not being expected to kiss a room full of drunken aussie's. Double Ugh!!
The year is 2 days old now....and I still haven't recovered from my chocolate binge..........neveragain!help!!

hu hmmmm...miss velvet dress...what is up with middle-aged couples getting it on? oh hang on, before I was middle-aged I thought it was gross too..LMAO:eeklaugh: I'm glad I stayed home now, come to think of it.:yes:Older and wiser. Best wishes for 2003 2U:wave:

i should restate my whole post. ;) the middle age people were more like 50 and 60 year olds. watching a 65 year old man grab his wife's ass was funny as hell though. i did enjoy a good laugh off of that and the man who did laughed too because he was caught by both his wife and me....haha..and yes, kissing a special boy is the preferred kiss at midnight that i wish for. kisses from random boys esp when they are drunk is not what i want. been there and have done that.

it's OK , I know what you mean...I'm going to cram for the next 20 years

I have an agreement with my other 40+ year old friends....they must go out as dancing as much as possible in the next 2 years. After then , they throw away the key.
Tonight we're gonna party like it's 1999.
well not tonight and probably not next week...everyone is busy with kids and stuff:(

sounds nice,

I was in VT doing a little skiing, drinking and napping...

Very mellow NYE for ouizy

Back
Top Bottom