So, anyone else who is going to spend a nice quiet evening at home on new Year's Eve? - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 12-29-2002, 05:32 PM   #16
Blue Crack Addict
Local Time: 04:13 AM
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel
Too much damn pressure to have someone is why you see all the smilies!!!!!

I hate going out with someone and I hate when someone asks you out and then practically stalks you I have 2 freaks txting me all the time

Maybe if I met a nice boy then Id like having a boyfriend

Old 12-29-2002, 05:50 PM   #17
Blue Crack Addict
Local Time: 08:13 PM
Kids in bed by 8:00

Watch the ball drop in NYC at 9:00

Enjoy a quiet evening by the fire with my wife

Good night sleep

Parades and football on New Year's Day!

Old 12-29-2002, 07:14 PM   #18
Local Time: 08:13 PM
Not Sure yet!
Old 12-30-2002, 01:23 AM   #19
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 01:13 PM
well after all that planning and fiddling about..the best laid plans...

I'll be spending a quiet evening at home with my youngest son. That will be OK, he's a card sharp and I like to have time alone with each of my kids. We'll be zzzzzzzzzzz'ing before midnight.
The nice lady at the video shop gave me 5 videos for $5 so I'm having a mini-Penelope Cruz fest and then bop around to a few U2 songs.........yeehhhhhhhhhhaaaa.
Happy New Year to you all musiclovers. 2003 already?

hmmmm, speak of the , my youngest was just this second on the local TV news riding his BMX bike. YIKES, bikes,$$$$
Old 12-30-2002, 07:56 AM   #20
New Yorker
Local Time: 10:13 PM
I'm going out to a club, although I really think I'd prefer the staying at home thing. Oh,'s not every year that i'm in london for nye, so i might as well do something i suppose! I also have no boy to kiss on new year's, but trying not to think about that too much.
Old 12-30-2002, 10:36 AM   #21
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 09:13 PM
Well I wish that my best friend could come down but he isn't. It would be nice to have someone to kiss on New Years. Last New Years him, me, and my two friends Alyssa and Pamala went down town. We kept calling him our Pimp. Since he had three girls on his arms. He gave me a "real" kiss on New Years. Alyssa and Pam were like damnnnnnnnn. It is not that big a deal. He and I had uhhhhh........ realations ( I guess you could say) in the past so it was not really that big a deal. It was a really surprise that he did give me a real kiss. He always was a good kisser. *sigh* No man now to kiss. *sniff* *sniff* Oh well.
Old 12-30-2002, 10:45 AM   #22
Local Time: 05:13 AM
i'm going to spend the evening with my parents watching some videos or those lame tv shows, eating something..drinking.. booooooring..
My bro will go out.. daaaaah he has a life! i need a life too!
oh and at midnight i'm gonna watch the fireworks and try to calm my dog.. she is so scared of the bangs.. poor doggie..
And I'm thinking about spending the night watching some U2 videos..gigs..drinking some hot chocolate.. alone..
Old 12-30-2002, 06:20 PM   #23
War Child
Local Time: 03:13 AM
My husband works that night and we don't drink or party anyway so... I'll toast the new year with some seltzer and call it good. Maybe I'll wake my dog up so he can share the moment with me.

Old 12-31-2002, 10:27 AM   #24
An Angel In Devil's Shoes
Local Time: 09:13 PM

I was just invited to my friend Rosie's house for New Year's Eve to celebrate with her and her family
Old 12-31-2002, 11:17 AM   #25
love, blood, life
Local Time: 07:13 PM
im doing absolutely nothing!!! I will prolly go to bed early (im sick with cold) or be the only one to stay up until midnite!!
Old 12-31-2002, 11:17 AM   #26
you are what you is
Local Time: 05:13 AM
quiet = good
“Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.”
~Frank Zappa
Old 12-31-2002, 11:33 AM   #27
Blue Crack Addict
Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
Local Time: 11:13 PM

i am going out to a party with my sister and her husband. my brother-in-law is singing at some sold out party in Atlanta. i am really not in the mood to go, but since my sister begged me to go, i will. i am tired of my cold and all i want to do right now is sleep. i doubt i will be all "HAPPY NEW YEAR!" at midnight.
Old 12-31-2002, 11:46 AM   #28
Bono's Belly Dancing Friend
I will do the same thing I have done every year for AGES. Go to a movie in the afternoon (Chicago), have chinese food with hubby, parents and eccentric family friend from Rochester NY who is a movie fanatic.

Lounge around, possibly playing games until midnight. Surf around TV looking at celebrations. Have champagne and take a cab home to bed!

Tomorrow is the great NYD decoration takedown and house cleaning. Yuck!
Old 12-31-2002, 11:47 AM   #29
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 11:13 PM

My friends and I are gonna pop some champagne bottles in my living room, toasting as each country turns (although I believe Australia already did..? and India probably now..) Fun and relaxing and no expectations, and I'll be sending out my good thoughts for a happy year & safe night to all my friends across the world.

Old 12-31-2002, 01:27 PM   #30
Blue Crack Addict
Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight de doo doo, do de doo doo...
I'm hanging out at home tonight.

Watch some T.V., listen to music, hang out on the computer, or if my family wants to do something I'll be with them (except for my dad, he's got the flu ). And I'll watch the ball drop, too.

I'm playing "New Year's Day" at midnight. . I figure that's the best way to ring in the new year. .