So any girls/lady here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................nope :D

BonosBaby12 said:
Must not be too many fan e-mails if you are advertising on here for ladies,lol.

you dont believe me... see this.. since name is withheld..i guess its ok ;)

"Dear AcrobatMan

I want you to know that I am your biggest fan. You are the real thing - you know :)

You are beauty and masculinity personified......such a wonderful mystery you are. Not knowing and searching within
that mind. You're perfect.I love your poems - you are very good.I dream about getting married together, having kids
together and dying together.

If you just want to be nice,then please respond.

Your fan
Jane ( interference name withheld on request)"

AcrobatMan replies

"Dear Jane.. Thanks for the compliments .

>>Not knowing and searching within that mind.

Sorry I didnt understand this part. Could you be more clear?

Btw did you know that I have the longest poem on interference. I always believed in quantity - you know
..the more the better ( in more ways that one).. we can think about quality later. These days I am trying
to write a 2000 line poem. I hope to complete by next year Christmas.

And yes I like to be mysterious.. I love anything thats is subdued, unknown and unexplored. The moment
it is explored, I lose all interest. Probably this is a way human behaves.

What do you mean by having "dying together" ? You know I fucking hate suicide bombers - those love to die
together and such stuff. I simply dont like the idea of dying together.

Anyway it is good to dream out loud. Keep writing.

Lots of love
AcrobatMan
"

U2democrat - thanks for being the first one to fancy me. I will remember it when we meet in New York in 2010. first ones are always special :cute:

{paintedroses} - i am sure you believe in bleeding hearts especially when moonlight is dripping out of it ( is this an OK english sentence because I just translated it in my head) :wink:

KhanadaRhodes - Hey sweety - Bought astronauts - what next :madspit:

MissVelvetDress_75 - Who is this jamison now - just like Harmison
You fancy Jamison and not me.. Wish you see me one day and realise how wrong you were. :wink:

Zootlesque - yes we will listen to tourist.. I have spent the last two year doing nothing but listening to OKComputer back and forth. But I thought you were a guy..

Muggsy - now thats what I like. Unrestricted and uncencored acceptance that I am need...I feel really important now :)

Chizip - Thanks..your name has been noted... That was so nice of you :wave:

Angela - well thanks :) - but careful what you say :shame:
I have got the latest Steve Album..its called Deadwing...and its fabulous...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom