Snow Patrol appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh god I've been obsessing over Final Straw since I got it for Christmas. I'm seeing them in St. Pete on May 29th! :heart:

They'll be in Dallas on Monday and I'm still trying to find someone to go with me. :mad:

hippy said:

You're still going!

I am too :)

Yay for concerts being postponed for 8 months due to hurricanes! lol

We'll have to meet up :D

Yay! Shoot me an email a week before the show and we'll make plans to hook it up! :)

love them! :drool:

they are playing in Chicago the SAME night as the last U2 show (May 12th) but of course not as the warm-up band. Why oh why can't they play the night *between* U2 gigs?

They are in Boston three days before the first U2 show in May. Psyched.

Also, makes me feel a little better that I couldn't get MSG 5/21 tickets...

:up: love snow patrol
for some reason everyone knows them by 'Run' but I know them off their song 'Spitting Games'.. but :shrug:

we all love 'em. :)

Good band. Jeepster just re-released their first two albums. Check out their second album "When It's All Over We Still Have to Clear Up." Fantastic!!

I've heard the rumor, but regardless of his sexual preference, the music is wonderful.

And I too learned about them from Spitting Games. That track was one of the songs in EA Sports' MVP Baseball 2004, a favorite of mine. Heard the song, got the album, and the rest is history.

My friend was obsessed with them when their first album came out back when I was still at school. I prefered them more back then.

I originally found out about Snow Patrol a while before Final Straw was released, heard one song, wasn't that impressed but kept it on my playlist. Fast-forward to March and I download Run because I want to give them another shot. Not impressed. Downloaded Spitting Games, hated it, thought it was far too poppy, and intended to delete it. I kept Run on my playlist, and then I started obsessing over it. :drool: Now I love Spitting Games as well. :lol: The best stuff is the stuff that doesn't get you right away.

Back
Top Bottom