Snow Patrol!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I listened to the 30 second previews of these guys at Borders... I gotta say I didn't really like it. I love Spitting Games, but, the other stuff didn't seem as good to me...

Well, their original name was Polar Bears. Snow Patrol is better. They're pretty wacky - covering the song by Beyonce, Crazy in Love. I think they did a great job turning this hip hop song Alternative.

Looking forward to seeing them open for U2!

knox said:
I listened to the 30 second previews of these guys at Borders... I gotta say I didn't really like it. I love Spitting Games, but, the other stuff didn't seem as good to me...

Did you try Run? If not, I'll send you the song. It's probably their best.

This album has knocked me on my ass. It's so beautiful. I've listened to it everyday since Christmas (when I got it.)

"How to be Dead" and "Run" break my heart. :sad:

I bought their DVD just for grins. Not bad, they aren't that popular here in the States, at least not to the best of my knowledge. Wouldn't mind them opening for U2.

They are my 2nd favourite band after U2 (obviously!). I saw them at Live8 in Edinburgh but they were only allowed 1 song (why they were allowed 1 song and Texas got 2 is beyond me!!). Can't wait for the new album to come out but I don't think they'll ever surpass the song "Chocolate".

Back
Top Bottom