SNL-Chronic of Narnia Rap

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was funny, yeah, but at least around people I know, it's getting overdone.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
:lmao:

Who is that other guy with Chris Parnell? I think I might watch SNL more often now. :drool:

I was thinking the same thing! I didn't realize they had funny people again.

His name apparently is Andy Samberg

i agree about the new SNL guy, April! when i first watched it, i was like 'who is THAT??' :drool:

methinks this guy might be the new Jimmy Fallon... :love:

Jimmy Fallon was overrated, he could never keep a straight face in the funnier sketches

the last SNL great on that show was Will Ferrell

these featured players+Kenan Thompson+Fred Armisen+Amy Poehler are the only funny people on there IMO

hopefully they bring in a supertalent to carry the show (ie: an Eddie Murphy type), because these people are just complimentary funny people

oh sorry, by the comparison to Jimmy Fallon i meant ADORABLE, dorky, and funny. in other words, the perfect male specimen! :drool: :wink:

i agree that Will Ferrell was great... but i think Darryl Hammond is pretty hilarious. and rachel dratch can be good, too.

jimmy had his moments- i thought he was good on Weekend Update, and always liked 'jared's room'. i also enjoyed and pretty much whenever jimmy and horatio sanz were in a skit together, b/c they'd totally be cracking each other up the entire time... :giggle:

Jimmy Fallon :heart:

i love it when they can't keep a straight face. I saw him years ago opening for another comedian and i've loved him since.

HIS actual standup act is hilarious

Jimmy has the goofball thing going for him, which is cool in its own right :rockon:

Darrell Hammond is this SNL generation's Dana Carvey, I love his Bill Clinton and Chris Matthews from Hardball.

Will Ferrell is just different and was successful out of SNL, most cast members that have left recently haven't been that successful (my 2nd-favorite Chris Kattan was awesome in Undercover Brother but I haven't seen him since :sad:)

and yeah, I forgot to mention Rachel Dratch, she makes me laugh too (and looks alot like Harry Potter :giggle: ).

Come to think of it, almost every cast member is pretty funny (except Maya Rudolph, blech), just not LOL!!1one!1eleven!!! funny, once a cast member can do that in virtually everything they're in, SNL will be a topic of discussion by the water cooler again :up:

The Chronic*WHAT*Cles of Narnia rap is a step in the right direction

//end of rant

I just watched this video again, it's so funny, I laff so hard every time I watch it. I even had a Mr Pibb and red licorice today and was thinking about the song!

Carek1230 said:
I just watched this video again, it's so funny, I laff so hard every time I watch it. I even had a Mr Pibb and red licorice today and was thinking about the song!

You had a mr.pibb and red licorice just by coincidence?

are they good together :drool:

I used to use redvines as a straw to drink my soda :reject:

redkat said:

You had a mr.pibb and red licorice just by coincidence?

are they good together :drool:

I used to use redvines as a straw to drink my soda :reject:

Nah it wasn't just by coincidence.....Chronicles of Narnia had a lot to do with it, along with my inquiring mind....and yes, it was good. Mr Pibb has a sort of red color to it and I wonder what is in it that makes it sorta red? Hmmmmm.....

OMG I used to use redvines as straws too!:shocked: :hug:

That was hilarious. :lol:

And I agree that Andy Samberg is very :drool:- worthy. I like Jimmy Fallon too, and unfortunately he gets bashed way too much. I just saw Fever Pitch the other night, and he was so adorable in it!

Fever Pitch was really cute, I loved that movie. I am a Jimmy Fallon fan no matter what anyone says. I miss seeing him on SNL every week. But Andy S. will fill the void fairly well, he's already brought some great new characters to the show in Fallon's departure.

(I had to sneak in and watch this video again, it cracks me up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom