SNL-Chronic of Narnia Rap

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:up: I love Andy, he is such a cutie!

I am soooo relieved to know I am not the only one who felt last night's episode sucked. It was HORRIBLE! I didn't even like the music and I turned the show off early and went to bed. I don't like those kinds of episodes. :sad:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I might have to watch it again after how horrible last night's episode was. And I love Scarlett Johansson. :sad:

But, Andy was featured prominently a couple of times, hehe. :wink:

I really enjoyed the Taco commercial. But you're right, the rest of ithe show wasn't great.

I'm going to chime in here-- I agree it was horrible! The Chronic of Narnia rap actually temporarily revived my hope in SNL, but nope, they've gone back to being horrible as ever.
Though the rest of the show was crap, the parts I did like were Andy Samberg as the Swedish chef and the part of the cartoon with the gay stem cell and the "celi-bots". :giggle:

:lol:

I know I know! I have this song on my iPod and love listening to it, but you know damn right the video is THE BEST way to really get the full affects of the song.....AND to see Andy! :drool:

do you think it's possible to watch it without being compelled to post?

or maybe to bookmark it so you don't have to bump the thread all the time?

i think it is!

lmjhitman said:

i think it is!

I think I love you

have any of you seen Andy Samberg's old show Awesometown?

it's pretty funny, and is on youtube i think, what isn't?

lmjhitman said:

i think it is!

:rant: You know what? Some people get so peeved at the most ridiculous things here. I am glad I bumped this again, now I've got reason to look up something on Andy Samburg I wouldn't otherwise have known unless someone else hadn't seen this thread and posted in it. Sometimes it really is easier and best to just keep quiet rather than posting what you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom